In 2012, theres only 5 things you need to get wimminz

Some foams, a neck tattoo, a rosary, a snapback, and twitter..
30t6p3b.gif

What happened to puttin in work???? Damn shame.

only thing i have on that list is foams, an i dont even have the time or place to wear em like that

i disagree.

If we tombout minivan wiminz, then yes, that's all you need. But for men looking for actual substance, then I hate to break it to you, there are other places to look.

I have none of those minus one pair of foams I don't wear and a twitter I don't use.

u doin it rong. all you need is a cell phone and a flat surface my du.

Lettuce be reality, go grab a neck tattoo, take a pic wearing those 3 things and make a twitter account, guarenteed your ({}) rate goes up 40%, you'll have 400 thirsty follwers by tomorrow
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm chillin tho..snapbacks and rosarys are for $!!*%%%.

I have none of those things, and I have no problems with the ladies.  All you need is good communication skills and a good looking face my friend...

laugh.gif
Y'all are misunderstanding me right now. I don't have any of those things neither, I'm trying to say that's how EASY it is nowadays to bag these $*##..

All you need is some vodka. Then you'll have all the courage to say whatever you want to say.

OP is right
laugh.gif
, I hate seeing a girl that is educated and has a nice job settling for this. Dude drops her off at the metro and rides around all day in her car then picks her up at 5pm drops her at home and commences to ride around some more.

Back
Top Bottom