Important life questions, mature real talk only.

Whats up NT? Got a few questions for ya'll.  Just got a new mac. 

1. Are they any good for watching pron on?
2. If my roomate has an ipone or a mac, is there an app that lets her know what sites i'm looking at?
3. Any interesting need-to-know things you wanna tell me about macs? such as layouts, cool mac related things, etc.

Mature Real Talk
laugh.gif

if you cant figure it out then she wont be able to figure it out as well because all mac users are ******s

Your title and questions are quite contradicts sir....

I remember I found out on accident that my torrent downloads were being displayed on my brother's ps3
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

I remember I found out on accident that my torrent downloads were being displayed on my brother's ps3
smh.gif

damn that's what I'm afraid of dude.  Situations like that can be avoided if NT decides to give good advice
roll.gif
roll.gif

i want to know this as well

my neighbor just moved in and i always see his computer on my finder under "shared"

its bothering me
smh.gif

he also works for apple
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

smh.gif

explain.

I used Azureus aka Vuze. I dont know if its just with that one or all bittorrent clients but there was a certain section in the PS3 GUI where if I was downloading something it would show everything from the file name, the speed etc.

Back
Top Bottom