- Import Cars Vol. JDM -

i miss her
frown.gif

2s76hr4.jpg

wow in the few days im away from nt cuz of school this pops up.
I <3 JDM I spend at least 3 or 4 hours at the local hang outs every weekend.

Angel so my Bro got his hood popped by a CHP and the dude didnt know what the hell he was looking at Haha! so my bro played dumb........They only ended upgiving him the old "exhaust" fix -it ticket.......could have been way worse

not a jdm part on it but half this thread doesn't. my old fc.
v33jn9.jpg

now some jdm.
pimp.gif
give me an infini w/ a street port and a couple other mandatory enginemods and i'm good.
DSC03737.JPG

Originally Posted by ONHOLLOWEDGROUND821

Angel so my Bro got his hood popped by a CHP and the dude didnt know what the hell he was looking at Haha! so my bro played dumb........They only ended up giving him the old "exhaust" fix -it ticket.......could have been way worse
Story?
nerd.gif

Angel so my Bro got his hood popped by a CHP and the dude didnt know what the hell he was looking at Haha! so my bro played dumb........They only ended up giving him the old "exhaust" fix -it ticket.......could have been way worse
Your brother got very lucky. CHP has stepped up their game when it comes to mods.. Some know exactly how many CATS a car has, know about intakes,blow-off valves, turbos, boost controllers etc...This is a rumor, but they have a booklet of popular engine swaps and carry it around as reference. I havenever seen this booklet, but I have noticed most CHP know their stuff. Same goes for LAPD. You can get your hood popped for anything, just depends how much ofa prick the cop is. Some even go the extra length and use a mirror to look under for the catalytic converters. Taking them off is a FEDERAL OFFENSE...

trust me, I've played dumb too. the classic "it came with the car" or "thats stock" line always works..

Dunno if you heard about the Porter Ranch raids ...Cops were popping hoods left and right, but these guys knew EXACTLY what to look for.

Angel

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by finnns2003

that's because g35's are NOT jdm...
smh.gif
laugh.gif
no, it's not a skyline.

Over there it is.

So @@#**@! clean. Hope he has it garaged smh @ him not blurring the license plate.

How's the SC coming along Hollow?
Sorry for being stupid, but why do people blur out their license plate online? I've just never known why

but they have a booklet of popular engine swaps and carry it around as reference.

I wouldnt be surprised someone told me a cop popped his hood and broke out a booklet with pics of Honda engines in it.

Originally Posted by ZEEN1NE

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Your cosmetic mods/rims and engine mods/tuning: $4,000

Still getting beat by a stock American or German car: priceless.

Truth!!

Why do these people come in this post n bash import cars. Why come in and leave a negative comment thinking you're someone. Honestly, dudes got nothing better to do than to come in a post and talk smack.

I have yet to see people coming into the threads bout American cars n start bashing for no reason. Some of yall need to grow up.
me filling up my EG hatch with 15 dollars you wasting 15 dollars of gas driving home in American or German car from the gas station: priceless.

nice fa5 bro!! i like the hfp wheels you get on 8thcivic at all???
Thanks bro. Ya I used to go on it every so often, but not lately to be honest. Im Funk29 on there, don't really post. Eh.

Originally Posted by HyphySole

that's because g35's are NOT jdm...
smh.gif
laugh.gif
no, it's not a skyline.

Over there it is.

So @@#**@! clean. Hope he has it garaged smh @ him not blurring the license plate.

How's the SC coming along Hollow?
Sorry for being stupid, but why do people blur out their license plate online? I've just never known why

If you race which most people with these type of cars do, you dont want people seeing your plate.

Originally Posted by funkdoctor73

Your brother got very lucky. CHP has stepped up their game when it comes to mods.. Some know exactly how many CATS a car has, know about intakes, blow-off valves, turbos, boost controllers etc...This is a rumor, but they have a booklet of popular engine swaps and carry it around as reference. I have never seen this booklet, but I have noticed most CHP know their stuff. Same goes for LAPD. You can get your hood popped for anything, just depends how much of a prick the cop is. Some even go the extra length and use a mirror to look under for the catalytic converters. Taking them off is a FEDERAL OFFENSE...

trust me, I've played dumb too. the classic "it came with the car" or "thats stock" line always works..

Dunno if you heard about the Porter Ranch raids ...Cops were popping hoods left and right, but these guys knew EXACTLY what to look for.

Angel

O dude knows how lucky he is, He said just what you said "it came with the car I dunno" but the cop goes "so why do you have I love JDM all overyour car" and my bro just said O i dunno I just got it from a store......lol Dude got lucky because he has just as much under his hood asmine.............Question what's the process of exhaust tickets now days?

but they have a booklet of popular engine swaps and carry it around as reference.

I wouldnt be surprised someone told me a cop popped his hood and broke out a booklet with pics of Honda engines in it.

Hondas are the cars cops tend to pull over more because of the demand for stolen/boosted parts. Lets forget JDM engines(i still think B18/20 isvitamin), cops are looking for stolen engines first, then mods second. Its not surprise Hondas are always one of the most stolen vehicle because of theincreasing demand for used parts. They find a stolen engine, impound and crush. With some luck, can trace where it came from.

yo Rob, CHP pulled over your brother, so he needs to go to a CHP station, have a CHP officer sign off on it and take it the the court listed on the front, paythe $15 fine before the courtdate and it will be dismissed. The problem is, he has to find a STOCK exhaust to replace the modded one. Don't worry, theywon't SMOG it.

pps..I freaking hate the Nissan/Infinity Skyline 350GT/G35 with the UTMOST passion. If i was given one, and i have said it many times, I will drive it off thecliff....
Angel

i had a straight exhaust w/ a presilencer where the cats used to be. i always wondered if a cop would ever notice that cause my car kinda stunk too after thenew exhaust.

Figured it was the same process, did the same when I got a tint ticket

P.S. i got rear ended today coming home in my SC300........Got hit by A Southern California Gas Company Truck.....F-350! lol, know of a good body shop to get a"good" estimate?

i guess the one good thing about md/va cops. i've been pulled over maybe 10-12 times for speeding in the evo, never got a ticket. the one time i did, wentto court and the cop never showed. the key is just to be courteous and respectful. those cali cops sound like tools. even on my old honda del sol or Si withexhausts, NEVER pulled over.

i guess the one good thing about md/va cops. i've been pulled over maybe 10-12 times for speeding in the evo, never got a ticket. the one time i did, went to court and the cop never showed. the key is just to be courteous and respectful. those cali cops sound like tools. even on my old honda del sol or Si with exhausts, NEVER pulled over.
The thing is, Cali is strict on emissions controls...and we're broke, so Fix it tickets generate revenue. The funny thing though, is if youare driving say, an EVO, you are probally more likely to get pulled over than a mustang or M3...cops simply know those cars as "rice rockets" ie,speeders...American cars can literally get away with have fully bored out big blocks with superchargers the size of Echos...Cops turn the other cheek regardingDomestic cars..

Angel

love the type r, hate the fact that i have to worry about it more than the danger of my life.

i guess the one good thing about md/va cops. i've been pulled over maybe 10-12 times for speeding in the evo, never got a ticket. the one time i did, went to court and the cop never showed. the key is just to be courteous and respectful. those cali cops sound like tools. even on my old honda del sol or Si with exhausts, NEVER pulled over.
The thing is, Cali is strict on emissions controls...and we're broke, so Fix it tickets generate revenue. The funny thing though, is if you are driving say, an EVO, you are probally more likely to get pulled over than a mustang or M3...cops simply know those cars as "rice rockets" ie, speeders...American cars can literally get away with have fully bored out big blocks with superchargers the size of Echos...Cops turn the other cheek regarding Domestic cars..

Angel
great point. heck if you go over by adelphi, md, everything on the road is a cruddy old honda with a fart can and nos stickurz yo.
laugh.gif

i rarely see some of these domestics get pulled over, things sound like a gundam and shake the ground, get away with everything. cops negatively stereotypeanything like an STi or EVO with a big wing. last week i was heading to the airport and i was running behind, so i kicked it up to 80. mind you, most everyonearound me is going the same speed, but cop picks my car out and pulls me over. can't imagine what you go through in the r33

The thing is, Cali is strict on emissions controls...and we're broke, so Fix it tickets generate revenue. The funny thing though, is if you are driving say, an EVO, you are probally more likely to get pulled over than a mustang or M3...cops simply know those cars as "rice rockets" ie, speeders...American cars can literally get away with have fully bored out big blocks with superchargers the size of Echos...Cops turn the other cheek regarding Domestic cars..

Angel

Inst that the Truth......I hate Mustangs

Angel

Inst that the Truth......I hate Mustangs
yeah... this one dude lives around here with one, likes to show off late at night, can hear the thing a mile away. 'turrrible'

Back
Top Bottom