- Import Cars Vol. JDM -

Originally Posted by yeyoe

Originally Posted by AirPhilippines

Originally Posted by JMaddness2345129

Originally Posted by sevit86

Originally Posted by ChrisPhenephom

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

I honestly think AE86s are overrated. If it weren't for Initial D, this car wouldn't be as popular as it is today. I know a couple people who own AE86s and they said it was nothing special.

they aint Takumi tho
pimp.gif

(or drift king)

gotta know how to use it
devil.gif

QFT

if u read bout the car and the crazy things its been able to pull off u would be singin a differant tune.
its been able to smoke skylines, rx-7s, corvettes, porsches, the list goes on, its one of the most balanced cars ever produced.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
tired.gif
No it isn't dude. It's a mid-80's economy car. Nothing that uses a live rear axle will ever be considered "one of the most balanced cars ever produced." They don't even have adjustable rear camber and toe.

Really, I'm not trying to be a douche, but learn and research from legitimate sources with an open mind. Initial D is not gospel; you're being brainwashed by a cartoon.

real talk, the three smokers must have been how many blunts he smoked before he posted
IDK about you guys but the new Dodge Challenger cost about the same as an 09 Evolt. But the Challenger is pushing 372hp and 400lb.ft. of torque compared to the Evolts 291hp and
300lb.ft.
Challengers are only good for going straight..lets see what happens when they take a sharp turn.....Its comparing apples to oranges..Obviouslythey have more power because they have a bigger engine( 8 cylinder compared to a 4 cylinder-turbo), but they are heavier and RWD. Every single time the Evowill win from a launch. ..Yes, I know AWD makes a car heavier, but the grip you receive is well worth the sacrifice.

The only thing I can think of the Challenger has the Evo beat on is probably interior. The Evo has a very generic looking cockpit. Oh, and insurance wouldprobably be cheaper.

Angel

I drive an accord and a civic but as soon as I start getting some good money I will be moving on to Nissans RWD FTW

Originally Posted by AirPhilippines

JMaddness2345129 wrote:

sevit86 wrote:

ChrisPhenephom wrote:

LimitedRetroOG wrote:

I honestly think AE86s are overrated. If it weren't for Initial D, this car wouldn't be as popular as it is today. I know a couple people who
own AE86s and they said it was nothing special.

they aint Takumi tho
pimp.gif

(or drift king)

gotta know how to use it
devil.gif

QFT

if u read bout the car and the crazy things its been able to pull off u would be singin a differant tune.

its been able to smoke skylines, rx-7s, corvettes, porsches, the list goes on, its one of the most balanced cars ever produced.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
tired.gif
No it isn't dude. It's a mid-80's economy car. Nothing that uses
a live rear axle will ever be considered "one of the most balanced cars ever produced." They don't even have adjustable rear camber and toe.

Really, I'm not trying to be a douche, but learn and research from legitimate sources with an open mind. Initial D is not gospel; you're being
brainwashed by a cartoon.

real talk, the three smokers must have been how many blunts he smoked before he posted
IDK about you guys but the new Dodge Challenger cost about the same as an 09 Evolt. But the Challenger is pushing 372hp and 400lb.ft. of torque compared to the Evolts 291hp and
300lb.ft.

"Evolt"...
laugh.gif

Call me a noob, but I'd happily drive a an auto AE86 daily, but it would have to be built up a lil engine/****** wise, dont get like 30mpg or somethin likethat?

I'd have to have something nice for the weekends though.

Originally Posted by xBraveHeartX

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Imo any guy over 6'2 would look stupid in those rice rockets. leave the import for the 5'6 asian kids

Ignorance at its finest.
Seriously, dude probably on that Cameron Nelson tip looking for old chevys with over sized rims.

40_inch_rims.jpg

sick.gif
sick.gif

Talking about ignorance at its finest thats not a CHEVY....thats a BUICK...dont talk from ur @%* son
sick.gif
The picture wasn't intended to be a specific car, stick to your 24 inch rims
sick.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
dude called it an evolt. challenger is a one-tricky pony (an ugly pony at that) that guzzles a ton of gas, no thanks.

I like JDM whips, chevies on big wheels(done well of course, none of that mountain dew nonsense with the car jacked sky high in the air), lifted trucks, hotrods, VIP cars, exotics etc.

Challengerss look mean, but they are nowhere near as fast as they should be, 425 is not enough for that car, it needs more like 500-600

Not really a fan of the rims/low rider look on the G35 still a
pimp.gif
car tho

pimp.gif

GTR
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

hah, probably the sexiest car in ga! it looks wayyyy better in person.
pimp.gif

I saw it once or twice on the highway.
I believe its one of the few legal nismo r34s in the country.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

that R34 is super slick. and wow, it's in Georgia? never would've guessed that...
laugh.gif
Actually, they are quite common in Georgia, Mississippi, Missouri, and Florida. Those states have very loose emissions controls and people wouldimport these cars and register them in these states. The thing is, they aren't federally legal cars and can, and will get scooped up by Homeland(NHTSA) anddisposed of, ie crushed. Motorex and RBmotoring where the only two companies to bring Skylines to the US legally. If you ever want to make sure a car is legal,ask for the DOT release and EPA certifcate. Also, NHTSA has most Motorex cars on record.

Angel

Back
Top Bottom