I'm wearing my Space Jam's on my wedding day!

Originally Posted by vinnylo

Originally Posted by YoUNg bR3aD

You gonna wear them glasses you got on in your avy too???
yeah. you should be a comedian. tahts only been said about 1,000 times already.

All you people are all alike. BE ORIGINAL.
The irony
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by eaalto

Dude just get a pair of tux shoes. You're going to look ridiculous in basketball shoes at a wedding. It's not classy at all.
Im sorry you guys aren't different in any way. Let all your girls tell how to dress. Me and my fiance are tight. And its not classy, its called unique and RAW.

It's not being unique, it's something that's been done before. That said, weddings are about tradition. There are entire books on weddingetiquette, and not one of them says it's proper to wear sneakers to a wedding, let alone if you're the damn groom or in the bridal party. Look, if youwant to be a child, and wear your stupid sneakers ONCE, and to a wedding, then be a child. Men don't wear Jordans to a wedding, children do. It's nothate, it's called reality. Do you, though. Enjoy looking stupid.

You came on a message board where you can get an honest answer. You can rock them after the wedding, but let's be honest, throw on some nice Gucci's orPrada's, at least some Ferregamos, you're getting MARRIED for God's sake.

laugh.gif
eaalto wrote:

Dude just get a pair of tux shoes. You're going to look ridiculous in basketball shoes at a wedding. It's not classy at all.
Im sorry you guys aren't different in any way. Let all your girls tell how to dress. Me and my fiance are tight. And its not classy, its called unique and RAW.

It's not being unique, it's something that's been done before. That said, weddings are about tradition. There are entire books on wedding etiquette, and not one of them says it's proper to wear sneakers to a wedding, let alone if you're the damn groom or in the bridal party. Look, if you want to be a child, and wear your stupid sneakers ONCE, and to a wedding, then be a child. Men don't wear Jordans to a wedding, children do. It's not hate, it's called reality. Do you, though. Enjoy looking stupid.
yeah yeah yeah. Exactly, you gotta look at a book, cuz your right outta the book. You jealous cuz you werent able to buy a pair of these. Oh and icollect kicks, i dont wear any of them.
smile.gif

and bite off of the rest of the haters. that tells a lot about you.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

You came on a message board where you can get an honest answer. You can rock them after the wedding, but let's be honest, throw on some nice Gucci's or Prada's, at least some Ferregamos, you're getting MARRIED for God's sake.
yeah i'm getting married, not u. wear guccis or pradas to your wedding for Gods sake.

You came on a message board where you can get an honest answer. You can rock them after the wedding, but let's be honest, throw on some nice Gucci's or Prada's, at least some Ferregamos, you're getting MARRIED for God's sake.
yeah i'm getting married, not u. wear guccis or pradas to your wedding for Gods sake.
you getting offended by the NT answers or something?

laugh.gif
eaalto wrote:

It's not being unique, it's something that's been done before. That said, weddings are about tradition. There are entire books on wedding etiquette, and not one of them says it's proper to wear sneakers to a wedding, let alone if you're the damn groom or in the bridal party. Look, if you want to be a child, and wear your stupid sneakers ONCE, and to a wedding, then be a child. Men don't wear Jordans to a wedding, children do. It's not hate, it's called reality. Do you, though. Enjoy looking stupid.
yeah yeah yeah. Exactly, you gotta look at a book, cuz your right outta the book. You jealous cuz you werent able to buy a pair of these. Oh and i collect kicks, i dont wear any of them.
smile.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

So does 90% of the people on this board, you aint doing anything we havent seen a million times before, just because we have a different opiniondoesn't mean its hate

Originally Posted by J23S

Originally Posted by YoUNg bR3aD

You gonna wear them glasses you got on in your avy too???
yeah. you should be a comedian. tahts only been said about 1,000 times already.

All you people are all alike. BE ORIGINAL.
The irony
laugh.gif

My bad I didn't read through 11 pages of people flaming you for talking about wearing space jams to your wedding...

So you got me...
grin.gif

But the fact that you even had those glasses on and you're "27" had me
roll.gif

My 10 year old nephew wouldn't even wear them glasses but by your looking at a few of your responses in here it seems like you and him do have something incommon...

Maturity level...

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Wait a minute... Is that you in your avy?
Wait a minute... Is that you in your avy?

Actually It Is.
pimp.gif
By your response I'll take that as a yes.

Oh and i collect kicks, i dont wear any of them.
smile.gif

Oh so you're losing on quite a few levels in life I see. Carry on.

First off, if you are getting married you should know this already but, girls don't say what they mean.

She may say she is cool with it but deep down she is hoping you will wise up and put on appropriate shoes for the occasion.

Even if she is cool with it, you should still dress for the occasion. Like I said before, it is HER day...be her "prince charming"

laugh.gif
eaalto wrote:

yeah yeah yeah. Exactly, you gotta look at a book, cuz your right outta the book. You jealous cuz you werent able to buy a pair of these. Oh and i collect kicks, i dont wear any of them.
smile.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Now you're definitely coming across like a little child. You think I'm jealous because you think I wasn't able to buy a pair of Space Jams? Istopped buying shoes years ago. I have bigger concerns, like a downpayment for a house. I'm not biting off the haters, I'm giving you advice fromsomeone that's already married, and been to 3 weddings in the past year. It's tacky, classless, and if that's how you want your wedding to beremembered, that's completely on you.

Originally Posted by drsfinest72

you getting offended by the NT answers or something?

its just people need to worry about themselves. not hate on other people.

This post was a question i had about keeping the xi's from yellowing, but it turns into a big insult.

I dont know what happened to my post and I don't feel like typing it again...

Enjoy your wedding in your Space Jams tho champ...

Make sure you post pics nudes of your wife that is....

Edit: nevermind it showed up

i have infra red vi's. i have space jams. i have the ii's, vii's, viii's, ix's, xii's, ixx's, etc...

i have the tribe called quest dunks, the guccis, the pac mans, the northern lights, asian exclusove mexican blankets, ican go on for days.

SO NOW HATE ON THIS!!!! GO A HEAD!!! HAHAAHHAHAHAHHA

laugh.gif
eaalto wrote:

smile.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Now you're definitely coming across like a little child. You think I'm jealous because you think I wasn't able to buy a pair of Space Jams? I stopped buying shoes years ago. I have bigger concerns, like a downpayment for a house. I'm not biting off the haters, I'm giving you advice from someone that's already married, and been to 3 weddings in the past year. It's tacky, classless, and if that's how you want your wedding to be remembered, that's completely on you.
o your not the only one worrying about a down payment on a house you know.....lol.....3 weddings in one year aint $#%$, been to like 50 weddingsin my life. your so clueless to what cool is. So my wedding is gonna be remembered by what i wear on my feet??? dumb to society. HATE.

Back
Top Bottom