I'm thankful to the South for saving hip-hop

laugh.gif
@ N_s falling for the okie doke.

To each their own, I suppose. I personally am not a big fan of hiphop/rap music thats made to party, or get crunk, club music, start dance trends, and songs that rely on catchy chorus', ie stanky leg, chicken noodle soup, all of lil jons club crunk music, superman, etc. I guess I appreciate hip hop artists that can deliver a message, portray or rap about something other than sex, drugs, and money, and do lyrically well demonstrating they have a polished vocabulary wordup to Lupe, Em, Jay, Old school Nas. Hell, I'll even say Wale cause his play on words and use of metaphors is something different. I havn't really been feelin too much rap/hip hop music as of recent so why don't yall southern supporters put me onto somethin yall think is good? I'm always open to give new music a shot.

To each their own, I suppose. I personally am not a big fan of hiphop/rap music thats made to party, or get crunk, club music, start dance trends, and songs that rely on catchy chorus', ie stanky leg, chicken noodle soup, all of lil jons club crunk music, superman, etc. I guess I appreciate hip hop artists that can deliver a message, portray or rap about something other than sex, drugs, and money, and do lyrically well demonstrating they have a polished vocabulary wordup to Lupe, Em, Jay, Old school Nas. Hell, I'll even say Wale cause his play on words and use of metaphors is something different. I havn't really been feelin too much rap/hip hop music as of recent so why don't yall southern supporters put me onto somethin yall think is good? I'm always open to give new music a shot.

No problem. If you don't understand it, don't be mad others do.

Don't say millions of people "don't know what they like" or are "too stupid to realize."

No problem. If you don't understand it, don't be mad others do.

Don't say millions of people "don't know what they like" or are "too stupid to realize."

^^^ LOL
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
!!!
And this is what some people call a "Hip-Hop Artist"
laugh.gif
!!!!

The South (and im 4rm Tx) SUCKS in my opinion, i'd give a few artists there a pass (Outkast, Devin the Dude, E.S.G.) but 95% of them are
TERRIBLE !!!

Wish ATCQ, Black Moon, AZ, Showbiz & A.G. , Main Source, Mos Def, Nas, Saigon, etc were the
Leaders of this rap sh** instead of the Lames that are in the Limelight right now

^^^ LOL
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
!!!
And this is what some people call a "Hip-Hop Artist"
laugh.gif
!!!!

The South (and im 4rm Tx) SUCKS in my opinion, i'd give a few artists there a pass (Outkast, Devin the Dude, E.S.G.) but 95% of them are
TERRIBLE !!!

Wish ATCQ, Black Moon, AZ, Showbiz & A.G. , Main Source, Mos Def, Nas, Saigon, etc were the
Leaders of this rap sh** instead of the Lames that are in the Limelight right now

^^^ we dont give a *%%$ about where you from bum
laugh.gif
...what you want some cookies because you walk around with the "awww yeah I know real hiphop, let me smell my own fart" attitude ? (angry black man voice) SITCHO %@@ DOWN!

^^^ we dont give a *%%$ about where you from bum
laugh.gif
...what you want some cookies because you walk around with the "awww yeah I know real hiphop, let me smell my own fart" attitude ? (angry black man voice) SITCHO %@@ DOWN!

Back
Top Bottom