I'm pretty sure this has been posted before, but wow this dude is a moron.........

Originally Posted by yancancook90

i thought this dude was about to cry
laugh.gif
Seriously. Dude is passionate about his fake merchandise. I feel bad if he has a girlfriend...

"But baby, this isn't a "bad" fake! It's a "good" fake Louis Vuitton!"

Eh.. who am I kidding, with a fade like that, dude isn't buying LV for anyone.
tongue.gif

Fakes are: Inaccurate replicas, with subpar materials and a reduced price that aren't made by the company that they have the logo to.

Originally Posted by raptors29

Fakes are: Inaccurate replicas, with subpar materials

this makes every retro a fake...keep it moving i aint gonna bust someone if i seem them wearing fake sneakers and to be honest i don't notice unless itssomeone who is wearing some crazy colored fake

Originally Posted by thaisativa1

I dont listen 2 anyone who wears a windbreaker without anything underneath
roll.gif

Or that haircut.

Didn't watch the vid b/c my comp doesn't have sound, but dudes like this just need to go somewhere.

I had a boy call me one time to meet up with a him and a seller. I told the seller all of his kicks were fake. He argued with me until I gave enough factsthat to convince him.

He finally admitted, "Well they're good enough for the hood".

indifferent.gif
My face when he pulled the Spongebob Dubzeros, or the Jamaicacolorway IV's out the trunk.

Sad thing is, dude is a popular DJ around here.

Originally Posted by drsfinest72

Some fakes I've seen has better quality than the jays being released now lol.

I don't support fakes (Dooney bags, kicks, etc) but you bring up a valid point. The quality of shoes JB is releasing is garbage. And I know a numberpeople who have actually argued about the quality of fakes being better for a lower price....still a no go IMO

Back
Top Bottom