I'M OFFICIALLY A SOUTHERNER FTW/FTL

Congrats.
I suggest Midtown for you and your housemate to hang out for 4th of July.
There's actually a lot of clubs to explore today too, but Atlantic Station seems like it would be jumping today especially at the bowling alley place.
I went to Taboo2 for my bday if you like old school music mixed in with new school you'd probably like it there.
I would just listen to 107.5 to get an idea of what they play since they broadcast live I think every Friday.
Have fun in Atlanta.

yeah Lennox Square Mall is like the greatest collection of gay black males of anywhere in the world. Keep ya butthole tight
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Stay away from Lenox Square mall.
what if he wants to be called mr. lenox though?
I've been to Lenox mall, when I came for my Morehouse interview. Is there something people aint telling me? I kinda liked it.
laugh.gif
j/p

nerd.gif
smh.gif
@ u for not pickin up the hints that Lenox Mall is where all the happy boys be

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Grimey

laugh.gif

ya'll be extreme homophobes to tell dude to stay away from lenox...just do you...

I like lenox because of the selection. If you don't like it there, my second choice is perimeter mall.

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

laugh.gif

ya'll be extreme homophobes to tell dude to stay away from lenox...just do you...

I like lenox because of the selection. If you don't like it there, my second choice is perimeter mall.

QFT...

for real man...I've been to Lenox a few times since being here, maybe cause I select random times to go there (10:30 on a tuesday, or 11:00 on awednesday) I don't see that many "happy boys" or maybe cause I'm there looking for products and not other mens sexual preference.

Real talk...if there's an item at Lenox you want, just go pick it up, don't be running away from malls cause of what these folk say...

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

laugh.gif

QFT...

for real man...I've been to Lenox a few times since being here, maybe cause I select random times to go there (10:30 on a tuesday, or 11:00 on a wednesday) I don't see that many "happy boys" or maybe cause I'm there looking for products and not other mens sexual preference.

Real talk...if there's an item at Lenox you want, just go pick it up, don't be running away from malls cause of what these folk say...
LOL I went there and I liked the mall. I wasn't paying attention to dudes, hence me not noticing.

I spent a summer in Atlanta back in 1999 working at the CDC. Used to go to Lenox and Phipps all the time, didn't notice anything funny, but maybethat's because I was actually shopping.

The South FTW for sure.

Good luck in med school, there's a long road ahead of you!

Originally Posted by NationalTruckerDave

Go to the clubs.
Meh not tonite....we're thinkig bars/lounges. We found a hookah bar on piedmont rd, we're hitting that up.

I found a place called "Swingers" near Northside when I went looking for a barbershop
nerd.gif

I remember when I lived in Marietta I saw Jeezy in the Lambo by Hagen Daz by Cumberland

I miss GA

Atleast you're moving to Atlanta.. I become a southerner myself in about a month (going to vet school at Tuskegee.. in Alabama
alien.gif
).. I'm trying to be in ATL frequently if schedule permits..

One thing I'm already liking about the South is cost of living.. 250 a month for an apartment FTW..

And congrats on getting into med school.

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

laugh.gif

QFT...

for real man...I've been to Lenox a few times since being here, maybe cause I select random times to go there (10:30 on a tuesday, or 11:00 on a wednesday) I don't see that many "happy boys" or maybe cause I'm there looking for products and not other mens sexual preference.

LOL I went there and I liked the mall. I wasn't paying attention to dudes, hence me not noticing.
U might not have noticed them, but they noticed u AnTon

prince2.jpg

sike let me stop. Lenox was coo when I stopped in there w/ my girl except for us goin into Wet Seal to find her a lil cheap purse and dudes was in thereshoppin for self.
smh.gif
We got there around 8:30p so we aint even get to scope the whole pad out. Goin back down for Spring Break again to start scopin jobs andhit that huge job fair granted it's around the same time again.

Welcome to the A. Good luck with everything there is defintiely a lot to do. I go to school at UGA so not really the A but still fun if you ever make a trip upafter a game or something. Downtown scene is
pimp.gif
for a straight college town.

Originally Posted by Gamer Chica

Atleast you're moving to Atlanta.. I become a southerner myself in about a month (going to vet school at Tuskegee.. in Alabama
alien.gif
).. I'm trying to be in ATL frequently if schedule permits..

One thing I'm already liking about the South is cost of living.. 250 a month for an apartment FTW..

And congrats on getting into med school.

man tuskegee suck %$$
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom