[| -- "I'm not a racist" says the 90 year old Woman (VIDEO) -- |]

I found part two of that interview 
laugh.gif

I don't see why people even care that old people are racist. I mean it's not like they grew up with a diverse society like ours. I pity old people.

I bet in her mind, she was being very polite and politically correct
30t6p3b.gif
. However, they're [older people] only a product of their environment, as sad as it is to say.

I've heard my Grandparents on my mom's side say some out of line things in terms of race.  They are not bad people, just products of institutional racism.  Plus, they are old and confused.  Really, old people should just be put on an ice float, the Inuit got it right.

Thinking about it, my grandma called my cousin a homosexual one time
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

0.jpg

On some Don't be a Menace @@@$, my cousin was wild tight/upset
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by manny1

when i was a little kid i use to hear the term "coloreds" and thought they were ppl made out of crayons.
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

SAD THING IS, SO DID I AND I'M BLACK..... 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

I bet in her mind, she was being very polite and politically correct
30t6p3b.gif
. However, they're [older people] only a product of their environment, as sad as it is to say.
this

I've always said that once the old people who were directly involved with that time die.... race should be less of a problem, unless they are teaching the younger generation the same hate. BUT fromw hat i've noticed, kids are more active with other races now, and could care less about what color their friends are.  You have a few bad ones but the majority i have seen has been pretty positive.

My man handled that really well
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Honestly getting in a racial argument with a 90 year old republican is futile
laugh.gif

But she sounds so sincere... There wasn't an attitude or anything in her voice. You could tell that she really believed that we're "colored people" and that it was a favor from them to use by bringing us over here and giving us fields to work in and a shack to sleep in.

I wasn't even mad, I just thought, damn... She was really brought up in a generation where he parents taught her that "Negroes are beneath you" etc. etc. And thats the type of mentality that sticks with you if its taught at an earl enough stage and reinforced throughout half of your life.

Its sad, but its reality.

"I'd...like...to...talk...to...the...colored...man." (catches breath)

Uh, old lady, you're already talking to the dude.
laugh.gif

And what the...free everything? That sounds like a good deal, man. I should have been born with more melanin!

Where does this lady live where this mentality hasn't been shaken from her? I get that she's 90 and all, but wow.

Back
Top Bottom