im no fan of NEW YORK but this is pretty cool .....turning old railroad into a park

Status
Not open for further replies.
they did something similar in dallas, but turned them into lofts

they're called Southside on Lamar...

i went and checked some out last week... running about 1700 for a one person loft...

I've lived in both and it's not even close honestly. From Kendall, to Miami Lakes, to N. Miami Beach.

NYC easily.

Florida > New York

You must not know Florida at all because if you think Ft. Myers, Melbourne, Ocala, Gainesville, Tallahassee, Jacksonville etc. are something to brag about, you are sorely mistaken.

1/2 of Florida resembles redneck GA.

Last edited:
KING OF DIAMONDS x DISNEYLAND DISNEYWORLD (aka "The good one.")

u can watch lebron and the heat play , go to king of diamonds the next day , rent a vespa and go riding on southbeach the next
and u 3 hours from the happiest place on earth in disneylandworld....on top of the most beautiful women on earth etc

Bruh, you know you wrong.

You lucky no one in this thread knows what their talking about.

i just moved to florida and still.... NY > FL

but no state tax is a wonderful...wonderful thing :pimp:

New Yorker's opinion don't even count, doe.

If you asked a NYCer they'd say NYC >>>>> Heaven.

Last edited:
I should go there one day this summer. I've never been over there because I'm not a big fan of the city. It's basically a chill spot in a good location. Don't see the unecessary hate for it here.

Moved from bk in 91, spent every summer there tho until 2000.. Always awesome

NYC> Anywhere in FL

I can't front though..... FL is good for the cost of living, beaches, and South Beach Chongas
smokin.gif

NYC for everything else.  I'm moving up there as soon as my girl graduates next fall semester.

Last edited:
Naaaaa still NY > Florida...outside of South Beach Miami is the slums..endless possibilities in NY...limited in Miami...although the weather is nice
Miami, Orlando, Key West, Tampa, Jacksonville/St. Augustine > Bronx, Brooklyn, Queens, Manhattan and all the other graffiti filled ganglands.
Bruh, a 10 minute drive from South Beach will have you in the hoodest of hoods. You are trolling at this point.

I live in NY and I hate it. Too crowded and too fast. Prefer a slower pace. I've inherited all the bad NY traits like impatience, too. Big city life is really overrated

Naaaaa still NY > Florida...outside of South Beach Miami is the slums..endless possibilities in NY...limited in Miami...although the weather is nice

Miami, Orlando, Key West, Tampa, Jacksonville/St. Augustine > Bronx, Brooklyn, Queens, Manhattan and all the other graffiti filled ganglands.
Bruh, a 10 minute drive from South Beach will have you in the hoodest of hoods. You are trolling at this point.

And the hoods of NYC are far separated from the rest of the city?

there's more of a STARK contrast in miami's hoods VS NYC hoods, especially when you describe architecture.

NYC has more uniformity, i heard miami can go from futuristic to da landmark scarface layout, to straight up 3rd world country.

That's not the point. I'm addressing the fact that he called NYC a graffiti filled gangland. South Beach was also a dump in the 80s. Had it not been for Miami Vice, it wouldn't look anything close to how it looks today. The hoods in Miami and Palm Beach look like an extension of Haiti.

there's more of a STARK contrast in miami's hoods VS NYC hoods, especially when you describe architecture.

NYC has more uniformity, i heard miami can go from futuristic to da landmark scarface layout, to straight up 3rd world country.

So, what you're saying is...correct me if I'm worng...the hood parts of NYC look more like the non-hood parts?

Bro...thats...thats not a plus.

If I'm paying thousands more for rent/mortgage I would want there to be a stark contrast. IMO, of course.

So, what you're saying is...correct me if I'm worng...the hood parts of NYC look more like the non-hood parts?

Bro...thats...thats not a plus.

If I'm paying thousands more for rent/mortgage I would want there to be a stark contrast. IMO, of course.

NYC is a old city, and alot of da buildings are landmarked, da building designs in da hood are all from da same era

da only thing gives places differences is location.

View media item 239773
all da buildings mostly look like this, sure you'll have high rises mixed in da more downtown you go, but best believe

most of NYC looks like this.

I've lived in both and it's not even close honestly. From Kendall, to Miami Lakes, to N. Miami Beach.

NYC easily.
You must not know Florida at all because if you think Ft. Myers, Melbourne, Ocala, Gainesville, Tallahassee, Jacksonville etc. are something to brag about, you are sorely mistaken.

ill take Miami, Lauderdale, West Palm, Destin, Panama City, Orlando, Tampa, Boca, Key West and so on over NYC & Buffalo ANY DAY

Florida as a state > NY as a state

I love NYC but out side of that yall state is :x

look out side of Miami our state still has plenty to look for

lets be real the only STATE (not one city) that we (Florida) acknowledge is California

California & Florida > ANY STATE IN AMERICA

Last edited:

NYC easily.

ill take Miami, Lauderdale, West Palm, Destin, Panama City, Orlando, Tampa, Boca, Key West and so on over NYC & Buffalo ANY DAY

Florida as a state > NY as a state

I love NYC but out side of that yall state is :x

look out side of Miami our state still has plenty to look for

lets be real the only STATE (not one city) that we (Florida) acknowledge is California

California & Florida > ANY STATE IN AMERICA

Have you been to the whole state of NY? please stop spewing garbage

Long island has beaches, the Hamptons, tons of shopping, Splish Splash

Upstate Ny mountains for people who like to rock climb and all that adventure stuff.

Saratoga got the horse races

Lake George in the Albany area for camping and i think they have water rides and stuff like that

The State is bigger than the city just because you stop by NYC doesn't make you an expert on the state.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom