I'm NEVERRRRRRRRR Goin to a Jamaican Party (VID)

When I was living in Jamaica, I saw some things. That is all I can say
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by iChampion

Originally Posted by jawnyquest

Originally Posted by HoisanHaze

If apes partied, this is how it would look like.

theyd def be more civilized than that
laugh.gif
Because society on a whole doesn't deemed those acts to be civilized doesn't necessarily mean they're not civilized. This is obviously cultural.

doesnt matter what society deems as civilized..
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Nash

Originally Posted by Nash

If apes partied, this is how it would look like.

indifferent.gif

fallback racist
Please, I'm far from racist sir
grin.gif

Comparing a people commonly stereotyped as apes and monkeys to apes is indeed racist.
...You're reaching hard for something that's not even worth it even if it was there.
grin.gif

I knew NT would love that vid
laugh.gif
- google it, Jamaica is the 3rdhappiest place on Earth

There are street parties similar to this that go on everyday of the week - I just came home from "wet sundays"

I posted this http://niketalk.com/topic/197991?page=1 a while back just to let NT know its notall like the wshh vids

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

It's excessive, but it's performance art in a sense, just the youth doing what they do similar to jerking in the US. Where it really became that wild and a case of oneupmanship is when they started getting paid/visas for appearances, it's another way out. Definitely not my scene, but ya'll need to chill with all that ape talk.

QFT

I don't understand why they don't just party naked. I mean seriously if you are gonna do all that you might as well go ahead and smash.

Originally Posted by aznjmacan

I knew NT would love that vid
laugh.gif
- google it, Jamaica is the 3rd happiest place on Earth

There are street parties similar to this that go on everyday of the week - I just came home from "wet sundays"

I posted this http://niketalk.com/topic/197991?page=1 a while back just to let NT know its not all like the wshh vids

Time for me to take a trip back home to the motherland. What part of ja u in?

Back
Top Bottom