I'm never running in Nike's again.....

i can swear on nike lunarglides, its light, comfortable and well pretty much give me support for my feet.

Originally Posted by proper english

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 @ running in shox..
i thought it was common knowledge that Nike Running isnt suited for running.
Brooks Beast for me

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 @ running in shox..
Brooks Beast for me

Originally Posted by offbad

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 @ running in shox..
Brooks Beast for me
Brooks are amazing for running.  I dont' even think they make anything else.  Nike should just stick to basketball....

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 @ running in shox..
Brooks Beast for me
Brooks are amazing for running.  I dont' even think they make anything else.  Nike should just stick to basketball....

Asics > *

Under Armour running sneakers are pretty good too.

The only good Nike running shoes are the light ones like Nike Zoom Moire and some of those Lang Armstrong ones.

Zoom Moire is still my favorite running shoe I ever had. Light, comfortable, breathable, cushioned. I never had any stability problems like some complained and all I did back then was run outdoors.

Asics > *

Under Armour running sneakers are pretty good too.

The only good Nike running shoes are the light ones like Nike Zoom Moire and some of those Lang Armstrong ones.

Zoom Moire is still my favorite running shoe I ever had. Light, comfortable, breathable, cushioned. I never had any stability problems like some complained and all I did back then was run outdoors.

nike shox for running???

zoom air is the only real good technology. if you combine the zoom air with cushlon technology you get the nike air vomero.

but like most said, brooks and asics are the way to go

nike shox for running???

zoom air is the only real good technology. if you combine the zoom air with cushlon technology you get the nike air vomero.

but like most said, brooks and asics are the way to go

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 @ running in shox..
Brooks Beast for me
I felt the same way as OP when I got my first pair of Brooks Beast. I went on to get 2 more pairs but I was unhappy with the calf tightness and shin pain I started getting with those shoes. I ended up getting a pair of Saucony's and now I will never go back to wearing Nikes or Brooks when running.

They say that Brooks make good shoes for over-pronators (I have flat feet) but after 3-years of wearing them I realized they are way too heavy and clunky. Maybe their other running shoes are lighter and better but I will not recommend the Beasts to anyone in the future.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 @ running in shox..
Brooks Beast for me
I felt the same way as OP when I got my first pair of Brooks Beast. I went on to get 2 more pairs but I was unhappy with the calf tightness and shin pain I started getting with those shoes. I ended up getting a pair of Saucony's and now I will never go back to wearing Nikes or Brooks when running.

They say that Brooks make good shoes for over-pronators (I have flat feet) but after 3-years of wearing them I realized they are way too heavy and clunky. Maybe their other running shoes are lighter and better but I will not recommend the Beasts to anyone in the future.

Nike Shox are horrible for your feet and knees. Even if they feel comfortable, they are doing a number internally to your body. I love Asics and New Balance.

Nike Shox are horrible for your feet and knees. Even if they feel comfortable, they are doing a number internally to your body. I love Asics and New Balance.

Originally Posted by shogun

I underpronate, meaning I barely turn my ankle inward when I run so I need forefoot cushioning.

how would one go about finding out this information?

Originally Posted by shogun

I underpronate, meaning I barely turn my ankle inward when I run so I need forefoot cushioning.

how would one go about finding out this information?

Back
Top Bottom