Im Heated Because...

... I JUST DEPOSITED MY CHECK AT BofA AND ALL MY MONEY ISNT GOING TO BE READY UNTILL THE 6TH
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

IM GOING ON A TRIP THIS WEEKEND
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

... I JUST DEPOSITED MY CHECK AT BofA AND ALL MY MONEY ISNT GOING TO BE READY UNTILL THE 6TH
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

IM GOING ON A TRIP THIS WEEKEND
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

i found a loophole around BankofA with these Friday deposits, assuming you went into a teller,(if you dont have direct deposit) instead on depositing the check itself, cash it, then deposit. money is instantly available.

i found a loophole around BankofA with these Friday deposits, assuming you went into a teller,(if you dont have direct deposit) instead on depositing the check itself, cash it, then deposit. money is instantly available.

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

You shouldnt be living pay check to pay check

this. i deposit a cheque whenever i'm close to a bank but i dont care when the funds are available because I know I got money ready whenever

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

You shouldnt be living pay check to pay check

this. i deposit a cheque whenever i'm close to a bank but i dont care when the funds are available because I know I got money ready whenever

Never deposit you check on a Friday if you're going to take some money out during the weekend. The cardinal sin for Bank of America customers

Back
Top Bottom