I'm GOING TO VEGAS !!!! Vol. What's good out there?!?

I went to cut in beverly hills..125 for wagyu smh

It was AIGHT, i expected alot more haha.

But like previously stated wynn buffet >

Dont fall into that Rio carnival/seafood buffet BS. I heard the M buffet also has alcohol included in the buffet tho..

I went to cut in beverly hills..125 for wagyu smh

It was AIGHT, i expected alot more haha.

But like previously stated wynn buffet >

Dont fall into that Rio carnival/seafood buffet BS. I heard the M buffet also has alcohol included in the buffet tho..

You with your lady. Make sure you see the LOVE show its awesome. Hit up some good restaurants pick any club when you are couple you dont go through the drama of waiting in line like the single guys. TAO is great has a great outdoor. Make sure you hit up hash house a go go in imperial palace. If I am with the boys I party all weekend with the wifey I enjoy vegas. Oh fremont street is fun also.

You with your lady. Make sure you see the LOVE show its awesome. Hit up some good restaurants pick any club when you are couple you dont go through the drama of waiting in line like the single guys. TAO is great has a great outdoor. Make sure you hit up hash house a go go in imperial palace. If I am with the boys I party all weekend with the wifey I enjoy vegas. Oh fremont street is fun also.

Originally Posted by HamchopAFG

drop like 2 E-pills and go to drais at around 3am and dont leave til 10am.....guaranteed time of your life

did this halloween weekend. so much fun...but then again, that could just be the drugs 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by HamchopAFG

drop like 2 E-pills and go to drais at around 3am and dont leave til 10am.....guaranteed time of your life

did this halloween weekend. so much fun...but then again, that could just be the drugs 
roll.gif

sounds like at night it gets poppin
pimp.gif
what are some good places to shop and good shows to catch?? hows the weather looking for this weekend it says like around 70 is that good??

sounds like at night it gets poppin
pimp.gif
what are some good places to shop and good shows to catch?? hows the weather looking for this weekend it says like around 70 is that good??

I went to XS last month and all they played was that bs from jersey shore. im like what happened to all the rap. i remember Tryst would be playing all the bangers and so did Tao. Not this time. I was all hyped to hear "lose my mind" and "gucci time" cause that stuff was bangin out here in la... but nope. not at all. i came back to la sad.

I went to XS last month and all they played was that bs from jersey shore. im like what happened to all the rap. i remember Tryst would be playing all the bangers and so did Tao. Not this time. I was all hyped to hear "lose my mind" and "gucci time" cause that stuff was bangin out here in la... but nope. not at all. i came back to la sad.

I'd be lying if I said my night at XS wasn't one of the best times I've had in life. Get a table and go crazy. I just went down for Halloween and went to The Bank at the Bellagio...insane.

I'd be lying if I said my night at XS wasn't one of the best times I've had in life. Get a table and go crazy. I just went down for Halloween and went to The Bank at the Bellagio...insane.

Back
Top Bottom