I'm done looking out for drunk friends/girls/people...

Had to drag this drunk son of a #%@#$ friend of mine back to his house.

I was about to pull a Kid N Play move and just ring the doorbell and leave his $@# at the door but I was like "What if nobody answers and he stays outthere all night?!"
eyes.gif

Me and his moms had to drag him outta the car, across the lawn, into the living room and I had to deal with her female dogging on me like I put the liquor tohis mouth. Son of a #$@# !!!

And I'm damn sure if I got that drunk nobody would've looked out for me that way.

smh.gif

I need better friends.

I hate to come across as if I'm always Mr. Right, given situational advice...But I swear I always ask, and observe people's drinking habits andbehaviors if I drink w/ them for the first time.

...I've witnessed too many fights, blown hook-up opportunities, and situations like yours in my years of drinking. For early college years, its fun, butafter that...Man up .

lol im too big I dont even expect people to help me when I drink but I have good friends
pimp.gif

I woulda left him honestly...

All my friends already kno i'm not takin care of em when they get too drunk. you grown enough to drink, u grown enough to take care of yourself when udrunk

You might have saved his life. He may play it off like it wasn't anything special and it was your job, but honestly, he'll be thankful for yourfriendship.

Saying you shouldn't have simply because you don't think you would have been taken care of like that isn't constructive. You don't know thatfor a fact, but even if its true, you should be smart enough to not allow yourself to be put in that situation.

Props on saving a life, but stop complaining. That's a friend, and what you did is what friends do. If you honestly think that he wouldn't have returned the favor, you need to get off of NT and surround yourself with people whohave backbones.

/rant

i hate grown ##$ people who cant handle their alcohol, i got one homie who i refuse to go out with because everytime we go out something bad always happens. imjust trying to go out and have fun i aint trying to fight every goon from the southside

sloppy drunks=smh

people just dont know their limits.

but i have had those moments...but my friends have helped me cuz ive helped them in the past. sorta like you scratch my back i scratch yours.

man i went out with my girl and her friend..one of her friends decides to get wasted..

so my chick ends up taking care of her

soo wack

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

lol im too big I dont even expect people to help me when I drink but I have good friends
pimp.gif
They dont mind that big ol trenchcoat? Sorry, i had to say it.

On my girls sister's 26th b-day at the club I got wasted as hell.

The only person that really gave a crap to make sure I was good all night was her
sick.gif
lookin' homegirl.

Everybody else was too busy in they VIP section and forgot I was the one that took care of every single one of those mutha #*&#$ when they was passing outand crying in the middle of a club.

I need to surround myself around new people or just dead em all.

I don't need this stress.

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

I have one friend that helped me out several times years back...

I don't know why he kept putting up with my crap or if I'd even do the same, but he's a great friend.

Anyone else have the "one" friend that always helps everyone?

Originally Posted by cor23ey

I have one friend that helped me out several times years back...

I don't know why he kept putting up with my crap or if I'd even do the same, but he's a great friend.

Anyone else have the "one" friend that always helps everyone?
Hell no
tired.gif

I take care of my friends when they have their moments. They do the same for me. It's not like it happens every week. If it occurs once a calender yearit's fine common. We all experience those nights once in a while. And better to have someone take care of you than getting robbed, waking up somewhererandom, or something worst.

The ones who can't control their bladder and throw up a bunch are the worse
sick.gif

Being looked out for though when you're the drunk one is cool...especially if you fall asleep/black out/pass out sometimes
nerd.gif

I aint ever been so
tired.gif
and
mad.gif
at the same time.

Why can't I have friends like myself?

Wish I could clone me...

Lol it's allll good.. .you did a good thing! lol but i bet you were extra loving that deadweight!!!!! ughhhh.... hahaha

your a good friend... and im sure the dude that was piss drunk will appreciate that... i stopped doing this just past march of 09 during my birthday
laugh.gif
... i OD... friends had to drag me out the bar to the car....then after that had to pullover on the highway so i can throw up in the shoulder
smh.gif
..... then finally crash at my boys place... i was so embarrased about it...and its like im past that age... so now its like i watch what i do cuz i dont want to hear it from my friends the next day...so ya no more drunk moments likethat again

Yeah, it sucks when that happens but I feel like its almost an obligation to look out after your drunk friends and make sure they straight

I know for a fact nobody around my way woulda done the same...

Not in this state anyway (all my real friends outta state or in the Marines...god bless you Franky!!)

But yea...Don't like my "friends" right now...bum #*$ dudes!!! I been lookin out for them since like 4th or 5th grade....
smh.gif

Got me thinkin bout moving outta NY and back to my blood fam in Cali...

reminds me of the Nt'ers post about his drunk 300lbs cousin...

"should i leave him in the car over night?"

"strip him naked and leave him on the sidewalk"

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom