I'm bored. How's everyone's week going?

Originally Posted by chr1scross

^ good luck my nigg..

aint nothin goin on for me thusfar this week.. jus been
pimp.gif
...its goin by though..

Good lookin' out fam
smokin.gif

Not too shabby...got my license through the mail, waiting on fall term to start, and filed in an appeal on a parking ticket (idiot officer didn't see the visitor pass in my car
smh.gif
)

Not too shabby...got my license through the mail, waiting on fall term to start, and filed in an appeal on a parking ticket (idiot officer didn't see the visitor pass in my car
smh.gif
)

Mad busy, two summer classes FTL

and today class from 8-2pm 6-9pm I'm chilling at Barnes and Nobles doing work. Then tomorrow off to nyc and Yanks

Mad busy, two summer classes FTL

and today class from 8-2pm 6-9pm I'm chilling at Barnes and Nobles doing work. Then tomorrow off to nyc and Yanks

Originally Posted by Periwinkle

I have a massive amount of studying to do for my summer class, though I'm pretty busy this weekend, don't know how I'll manage through it.
godspeed.

as for me, yesterday was a great day. other than that, it's just been pretty avg.

Originally Posted by Periwinkle

I have a massive amount of studying to do for my summer class, though I'm pretty busy this weekend, don't know how I'll manage through it.
godspeed.

as for me, yesterday was a great day. other than that, it's just been pretty avg.

Getting progressively more difficult but exciting. Big party on Saturday but I've just started on my new P90x regiment and finals are right around the corner.

Getting progressively more difficult but exciting. Big party on Saturday but I've just started on my new P90x regiment and finals are right around the corner.

It's been alright. I've just been working and going to the gym twice a day.

It's been alright. I've just been working and going to the gym twice a day.

cool its me & my gf's anny so im gonna take her out & might grab a bottle of rose mo' still tryin get the xi's off but other than that im good.......oh & the bulls need another wing (without the last name mcgrady)before the season starts

cool its me & my gf's anny so im gonna take her out & might grab a bottle of rose mo' still tryin get the xi's off but other than that im good.......oh & the bulls need another wing (without the last name mcgrady)before the season starts

got a fever, i think it was because i was trying to lucid dream
smh.gif
bad idea now i got an inside fever... I fizzapped to no avail and have a taste in mouth that i cant get rid of 
ohwell.gif

got a fever, i think it was because i was trying to lucid dream
smh.gif
bad idea now i got an inside fever... I fizzapped to no avail and have a taste in mouth that i cant get rid of 
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom