I'm Bored....Ask Me Some Questions...

Good looks on that site bro,

With that said, why is it that it is seemingly impossible to do anything in entertainment coming out of my city (detroit)?

last book was The 48 Laws of Power

i have 69 girls on my list, head included

i last $%% myself at the age of 3

shocking...Detroit used to be MAJOR...times and locations changed, my dude..

lost my v card @ 16....i definitely saw what the hype was about...i lasted a good while...but () dont pay the bills...so...besides, there's an about 7-1ratio of females to guys. go figure. 2012 will happen if God wants it to. people STAY generating hype for anything. i'm in marketing, i would know... if icould do anything, it be to get a stack of blank checks and knock myself out.

i'm waking up at 7
frown.gif

you dont bounce back. you find new targets. besides, if your game is tight, she should be trying to impress you...esp with the abundance of clowns on thedating scene. people can subconscious sense when ppl are trying too hard to impress them....TRUST ME

Yessir.

i just dont go to church anymore. too many questions about religion that remain unanswered...besides the "Bible" has been distorted throughouthistory. 11 am aint that bad..i party from like 12-5 on the weekends and wake up @ 6. i'm used to it

Back
Top Bottom