nerd.gif

Originally Posted by West2East

First thought when opening this thread was "
eek.gif
OMG some guy hacked NT and made himself admin"
roll.gif

no, that shows how new you are, newb
indifferent.gif
but anyways. I dont remember Nikeville posting, but when i lurked i remember krvanch

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

indifferent.gif
but anyways. I dont remember Nikeville posting, but when i lurked i remember krvanch
laugh.gif
Still your ol ironic self aren't ya?

Welcome back. If you know anything about whats going to drop, can you promise us its nothing like what is being released these days?

Originally Posted by reignsupreme08

Originally Posted by Nikeville

these young cats do not know who I am.....anybody care to share.....
You're Gentry Humphrey. Can you leak some info now?

these dummies must not know how to read.............but ummmm, i know good and well who Gentry Humphrey is! O....thanks for the III's, preferably white /fire red / charcoal.....my favorite
embarassed.gif
.......i think im gone wearmine tomorrow......really

i just never knew you were on NT!

i hope im right about this....
eek.gif

I remember you from my lurking days, don't remember much about you though. Enlighten us...

Originally Posted by Nikeville

yeah i don't know why it posted here.....y'all remember when MJ came back and dropped the double nickel.....it's going down like that......
eek.gif

wow, where you been at?

Welcome back, man!! From some of the replies, I know you just want to smack some of these lames.

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

Originally Posted by West2East

First thought when opening this thread was "
eek.gif
OMG some guy hacked NT and made himself admin"
roll.gif

indifferent.gif
Mayor of KFC, shut up.
18015b4a6ed7800d4b16a004d3b5b84368e4b36.jpg

JR5

On some serious stuff... From people like West2East that have been here for a minute getting promoted to administrative positions and Nikeville back: Man, NTis ALIVE. Add to that I could always relate to Nikeville since he was a fellow Latino sneakerhead, and... Wow. That's all I can say.
eek.gif

Now where is Jumpmanst at? Dude's like him and Bastitch made me wish I lived in Northern California as an adolescent just so I could hit up the summits tohoop and go to In and Out Burger afterward.

Originally Posted by LESfamilia

On some serious stuff... From people like West2East that have been here for a minute getting promoted to administrative positions and Nikeville back: Man, NT is ALIVE. Add to that I could always relate to Nikeville since he was a fellow Latino sneakerhead, and... Wow. That's all I can say.
eek.gif

Now where is Jumpmanst at? Dude's like him and Bastitch made me wish I lived in Northern California as an adolescent just so I could hit up the summits to hoop and go to In and Out Burger afterward.

jumpman st aka retro kid /alex... isn't he still over at i$$/$0le collector? (i havent gotten that mag for a couple years) man, the early days were thebomb!!! i mostly lurked back then and got the product codes for the jordan retro backorders from eastbay. those were the days

Originally Posted by LESfamilia

On some serious stuff... From people like West2East that have been here for a minute getting promoted to administrative positions and Nikeville back: Man, NT is ALIVE. Add to that I could always relate to Nikeville since he was a fellow Latino sneakerhead, and... Wow. That's all I can say.
eek.gif

Now where is Jumpmanst at? Dude's like him and Bastitch made me wish I lived in Northern California as an adolescent just so I could hit up the summits to hoop and go to In and Out Burger afterward.

kill yourself

I have no idea who you are but you have been here from the beginning of Nt so I have to give you some respect for that.
Welcome Back!

Back
Top Bottom