i'm astonished...

how you gonna offer me $11??

i don't know, maybe it's a typo...

2co29lj.jpg

OMG!!!! lol that same dude offered me 25 dollars for my ds 4's i sold a while back!!! lol he still at it i see

i have a question, do people put , the name of the shoe plus others so it can pop up in other searches?? totally random my bad

^i was gonna quote that little diddy in that commercial in the message included w/ the declined notice

He is hoping that you screw up and click yes instead of no. THen you can risk bad feedback or sell the shoes. Sometimes bigger sellers would just sell and takethe L.

^if i screwed up and clicked yes i'd send him a box of rocks and deplete the funds in my paypal account

dirtyxcanto wrote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ill give u 20 dollars shipped
your man mg299 got you beat already

i picked these up for 29.99 at finish line a loooong time ago. better take that 11 bucks.

Theres an option to automatically refuse offers less than your chosen amount. Maybe you should have done that.

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

Theres an option to automatically refuse offers less than your chosen amount. Maybe you should have done that.

Yeah, that's what I do. One time I was selling a DS Fire Red Vs with the matching 3M Hoody and a dude offered me $1.

Back
Top Bottom