Im Annialating "The Wire" Seasons, But Whhhyy?

Originally Posted by Si3xers55

Anyone else get the feeling that Michael was gay?
indifferent.gif

Guess you missed the episode in season 5 where he was diggin the youngin's back out in his apartment.

Originally Posted by Si3xers55

Originally Posted by StreetZDreaM

I Know He Is Gay But Why? I Hope They Based Him Off A Real Gay G, Not Just Threw It In There For A Plot Twist.

You haven't gotten to this point yet, but you asked so I'm gonna spoil it for you. Michael can be seen as the younger version of Omar. If thats the case, I'd say that Omar is gay because he was molested as a child. Anyone else get the feeling that Michael was gay? I only say this because he raided that rim shop with another guy just like Omar would.
Nah man Michael was not gay nor did I ever get the feeling. Especially considering in season 4 him and Dukie bag the two white shorties at theamusement park and later in the season Dukie comes in one night and Mike is smashing.

LOL at the threadstarter being bothered that Omar is gay. Do you REALLY care or are that bothered the he is?! There are so many interesting themes/sublplotsin the show that are better served being discussed rather than questioning Omars sexuality.

I Know He Is Gay But Why? I Hope They Based Him Off A Real Gay G, Not Just Threw It In There For A Plot Twist.

Naw, I believe they threw the gay thing in as a twist... but his character is based off of a dude that used to robdrug dealers back in the day... but the real Omar isnt gay...

As a matter of fact, he's married to the the real Fran from "The Corner" (HBO mini-series) from back in '00 I believe...

The real Omar pops up in season 4 when Omar goes to jail (dude that helps him out while he's locked)

Damn And I Went To An Online Dictionary For That This Morning Too, Very Ashamed.

On Episode 9 Of Season 3 Now. This Season Is A Littlle Slow, Im Not At All Interested In The Political Side Of The Show. Im Glad That One Chick With The BraidsHas Finally Been Introduced.

Oh Yea That Tall Dude That Took Wee-Bey Place I Guess/Sorta Is Ruthless

I was thinking they portray omar like any and every dude that goes in the bing for long amounts of time you tend to start doing that. look at Gang Nation theysay it themselves and those are real G's serving time.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by ron honduras

Originally Posted by Rpappy6

They need to make another season. It was the best series out on T.V.

no it wasnt...but there should be another season
Yes it was..... but there should not have been another season. What else can David Simon say that he didn't already in the 5 seasons he gaveto the show? He covered every angle already. It's my favorite show of all time but he knew what he was doing each of the 5 seasons. A 6th season wouldhave been overkill.

I've Been Paying Attention Pretty Intentivly But, Unless Its The Deal Stringer Made With Joe But, I Thought That Meeting Had Mltiple Gang Leaders Unless Its Just Joes Crew? Maybe? Need Help Not Just Negativity.

Lunchin = Laughing (703)???

And I Swear Something Looks Up Wit Poots Brows, Seriously.
your grammar sucks as does your typing. please. stop.

additionally, you can look up these things in The Wire wiki, or just wiki The Wire. Google it.

furthermore, as someone has said before, i do not believe you could have even watched that far into the series and not have most of your questions answeredalready, besides superficial appearance concerns.

Damn And I Went To An Online Dictionary For That This Morning Too, Very Ashamed.

On Episode 9 Of Season 3 Now. This Season Is A Littlle Slow, Im Not At All Interested In The Political Side Of The Show. Im Glad That One Chick With The Braids Has Finally Been Introduced.

Oh Yea That Tall Dude That Took Wee-Bey Place I Guess/Sorta Is Ruthless
The next season may bore the hell out of you then because it focuses on Carcetti's campaign.

laugh.gif

Please tell me OP is a lil kid or something....

WTH is annialating?

A cross between analyze and annihilate? Omg
roll.gif
, $*% got me weak right now.

And "is Omar gay?"

roll.gif
<Flavor Flav> WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW <Flavor Flav>....

Nah he ain't gay, dude just accidently has sex with dudes from time to time.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Fear the Mongolian Chop

Originally Posted by ron honduras

Originally Posted by Rpappy6

They need to make another season. It was the best series out on T.V.

no it wasnt...but there should be another season
Yes it was..... but there should not have been another season. What else can David Simon say that he didn't already in the 5 seasons he gave to the show? He covered every angle already. It's my favorite show of all time but he knew what he was doing each of the 5 seasons. A 6th season would have been overkill.
I could not agree more regarding a 6th season as overkill. The Wire is my favorite show of all time but five seasons was perfect. If anything Iwould have like 13 episodes for season 5 but the show ended perfectly in my opinion as well.

I Love The Grammer Police, Very Old School.

Finally Is Dead, Spoiled It For Myself By Reading Wiki But It Came As A Suprise Anyway.

And Its Making My head hurt Trying To Type Right Wih This homegrown
pimp.gif
ive been on for the last few days

Michael wasn't gay, Mike's character was used to show how people like Omar develop into the life they lead

Omar's story was told thru the development of Mike in other words

Showed how and why people like Mike and Omar exist

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

I just bought this earlier this week, on seson 2 now, loving it!
pimp.gif
.. everyone that i put on the wire.. i tell em that theyjust gotta make it past the first episodes.. its a little slow.. but the payoff at the end is great.. same with the seasons.. each season gets progressivelybetter (with the exception of season 5)

I Love The Grammer Police, Very Old School.

Finally Stringer Is Dead, Spoiled It For Myself By Reading Wiki But It Came As A Suprise Anyway.

And Its Making My head hurt Trying To Type Right Wih This homegrown
pimp.gif
ive been on for the last few days
How the blaze are you gonna drop that type of info???? Put spoiler tags at least you damn goon.

Straight @%+@+%#.
alien.gif

Anytime I talk to a person who hasn't watched The Wire, I just tell them to forget about Season 2.

Back
Top Bottom