I'm about to throw my Infared 90's in the wash...

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

Too late, threw them in the wash already. I put them in cold water and used Clorox color safe bleach liquid detergent. I also put them inside a white pillow case, which i don't understand why I needed to do this.

The main problem was that the toe box was dirty from a little running I did earlier. If the dirt is still in the white mesh and suede then I'll just buy a Mr. Clean magic eraser.
Sometimes the shoe spinning around an rubbing on the metal inside of the washer can cause damage to the shoeexterior. Best to cover it in the pillow case to prevent the rubbing.

Glad the cleaning worked out for you.

1)use powder detergent not liquid

2)prep the entire shoe (remove dirt from the bottom clean midsole with toothbrush+magic eraser) cover the shoe with spray n wash or shout stain remover spray.rub it in and let it sit for 10 minutes.

3)use warm water on gentle cycle (dont forget to mix in oxy clean powder with the detergent)

4)stuff the toes with socks then start the spin cycle. that pillow case !%#$ is nonsense.

5) set them in the sunlight or in front of a fan.

6) i promise you if u do this right your !%#$ will look deadstock ive done this countless times i know what im talking about. good luck
wink.gif

i would never do this, especially with infrared 90s

the glue isn't very sturdy and the different fabrics tend to come out looking a little weird after washing (unless you stuff them like stated above)

Back
Top Bottom