I'm 24 Years Old and I Think I'm Gonna Get Back Into the Shoe Game

once i start making money again best believe that im gonna get back into sneakers

theres a bunch of stuff id like to buy right now but im broke as hell

Originally Posted by juggy4805

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

Sneakers are dead
... for people who were or are in it for the hype. 

And DC, I don't buy kicks to impress dudes on a sneaker forum. 
laugh.gif
 I buy what I like because I like shoes. My wife and I both just love shoes.

Nostalgia is a big reason. In the past I couldn't, now my situation is better, so I do

I agree 100% with what you said.

I buy certain shoes because I like them and most of them bring back memories.  When I watched Jordan play I used to hella want what he was wearing but my parents weren't trying to drop $100+ on shoes all the time.   So as I got older I bought all the pairs I wanted (almost).  After that i started getting into other shoes..AM's and others.     Reason why I came to NikeTalk in the first place.

But now shoes aren't my priority.  Obviously other expenses are first now but I always try and get what I like when it drops.    So like others have said...   If you're truly into shoes you never really stop being a "sneakerhead" you just may take a break.

laugh.gif
You can convince yourself that. FOlks don't buy expensive things because THEY like them. They do it for the fanfare and attention. Most folks are in denial about this so I understand your stance.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

laugh.gif
You can convince yourself that. FOlks don't buy expensive things because THEY like them. They do it for the fanfare and attention. Most folks are in denial about this so I understand your stance.
eyes.gif
Great. DC is back
smh.gif

You could just buy what you want.....

Peeps dont have to jump you back in or something. Or just eat a limp biscuit and say your back IN

If you have the income then sure! There is nothing wrong with that. DO WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY. I would just buy shoes you will actually wear.

Check my sig if you're interested and PM me.

laugh.gif

I didn't buy my PS3 or TV or House for fanfare and attention. I see what you are getting at but I get a personal enjoyment out of it.

yea once i started working fulltime and wearing dress shoes everyday... i had no need for sneakers and really not too many places to even wear them out to

laugh.gif
I'm sorry but that over generalization is stupid.

Unless you make a purchase simply to please someone else, then regardless of your reasons for liking something it doesn't change the fact that YOU like it.  Maybe it's societal influence that's convinced makes you that particular thing is hot.  Fine.  It doesn't change the fact that YOU like it.

laugh.gif

I didn't buy my PS3 or TV or House for fanfare and attention. I see what you are getting at but I get a personal enjoyment out of it.

A PS3 is an entertainment device. I am talking about clothes, cars, etc...

Originally Posted by 35KD

laugh.gif
eyes.gif
Great. DC is back
smh.gif

Beat me to it

pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
DCAllAmerican wrote:

laugh.gif

just because you yourself buy sneakers to give guys boners, don't speak for anyone else.

so tell us more about the things you purchase to get guys to look at you?
pimp.gif

another 24 year old checkin in....Ive had urges to jump back in but its just not that worth it to me to drop cake on the shoes I really want

i dont go anywhere that I could really wear em, gotta 8-5 gig and u know how that is...bills too bro

good luck if u do tho

I've had a few urges to cop the white/royal/black Alpha 1s and the neon AM95s (always loved them since when I got them way back in the day), but never ended up pulling the trigger.

I was so close in the store, but thought I could just find a cheaper pair on niketalk or the internet and haven't copped either yet.

I love sneakers, but at this point in life (I'm 23 btw) I would much rather have money to spend on traveling....

Why are you thinking about getting back into the shoe game? You want more random attention from other males? Because unless you plan on doing it for re-selling purposes, that is the ONLY thing that you get out of it.
You knew this was coming from everyone's favorite nter
9b2359c341ac7983687eb5d3f1c873b63a0033f.gif

DCAllAmerican =
American-Beauty-Chris-Cooper.jpg

Back
Top Bottom