I'm 21, how do I get with a 30+ woman?

Just be chill and have confidence like you dont really give a F if they respond to you or not. They know they got it goin on but when a dude isn't allover them, they love it even more.

Originally Posted by WillAPeer

if you got game you wouldnt be postin this question now would you. haha but na you just gotta find the right woman

Word. Age isnt a concern if you know how to say the right things. Step your vocab up.

The vocalist in my old band has a 50+ sugarmomma. She's not really that pretty, but she buys him anything he wants, and does whatever he wants.

Apparently you just have to have swag and get lucky enough to find one who's down for such activities.

- Tical.

Start by getting off NT . Act more like an adult and less like a young adult, 18 - 20 - 30 - 40 I think they are all the same, they are just in differentstages in their lives, if you can hold a conversation for more than 10 - 15 minutes about whatever she is trying to get out without making a judgement orchildish comment than you're good because after those 20 minutes if you get the right woman she will then listen to you and you'll be surprised at howchildish they can get...

Originally Posted by Nawth21

Find a cougar.

pimp.gif

Comin from you...
pimp.gif

Its not only physical. Im talking to this 30yo panamainian chick who's been dating her man for 5 years. Shes stated numerous time that in addition to thephysical attraction she is drawn to me because im focused. Her man has a *% job, never went to college and is happy where hes at, none of which applies to me.As far this the sugar mama aspect don't ask for anything. You gotta hit them with "I really like you and I wanna take you to someplace speical but Idon't have the funds for it." bang! shes gonna whip out that visa card faster than a rabbit &^%$s.

it dont matter the age....just do you. it should accually be easier because a lot of older women like younger men. i've had a 35yr old lady damn nearjockin me....just got to know which ones to pick and choose

So easy to get older women. I don't do anything special, but being 22 and having the personality of a 78 year old helps a little I guess.

Just go up to a 30+ chick and whip it out!

That right there shows them that you're energetic. They like energetic dudes!

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

Are Cougars and MILF's the same?

Nah. MILFs are just hot moms. Hence, Mom I'd Like to (blank.)

Cougars, however, are on the hunt for younger dudes. Them being a mother is optional for their cougar status.

All you dudes sayin he's got to have Bank are wrong.

at 30 a female knows what she wants and either shes goin to want you as a Boy Toy or someone to give her the attention she is not getting from the guys sheREALLY wants to get with.

With Older women..and basically ALL women.. they want you to be upfront and almost forward about yourself and what you want. Give them attention because theyaren't use to it. Be the giver and let her know she doesn't have to work so hard to please you..

Be it paying for things just because you are younger or in the bedroom. Give a woman 2 times more the attention than shes use to and get it GOOD 10 times inreturn.

Trust me...

As long as you don't act like a 21 year old who sex happy BUT can handle your own when she needs you to.. You will be ALRIGHT.

^^^
older women like guys that have their own lives and won't sweat them and what they do, but can come around when they need them, and can be mature about thesituation.

one thing about older women: they have more game than you do. trust me on this. don't think you're runnin' game on them, because 95% of the timethey're one step ahead of you, because they've heard it before most likely.

Where would be an ideal place to meet them? Not intentionally but sorta like a planned accident lol.

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

Where would be an ideal place to meet them? Not intentionally but sorta like a planned accident lol.

Places like Wal-Mart, Target, Cub, Rainbow, Krogers, etc.

Also, gyms, yoga classes, and stuff like that.

Random places: Bath & Body Works (DEFINITELY,) Macy's, Justin Timberlake concerts, etc.

Back
Top Bottom