I'm 18, and I gotta Bentley truck...you will never see me with a empty cup....

....I'ma buy the whole neighborhood bikes (I CAN DO THAT!)
you know Lil' Flip gon' do what he like (I CAN DO THAT!)

If you see it you want it
Buy it own it
Drive it flaunt it
Factory chrome it
:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Too many Houston legends in this vid, and some of the long lost ones :smh: :frown:

14 years ago ya'll....14 years....

Last edited:
 So If you see it / you want it /  Buy it own it  
pimp.gif

I ain't heard this in a minute bruh 
eek.gif
 @ 14 years tho gahdamn

This ***** dropped back to back platinum albums and then fell the **** off 
mean.gif

Last edited:
The Leprechaun and Undaground Legend >>> any TI album

I play both of these albums all the time.

Peep, you have been repped

My big bro used to get mad at me playing Undaground Legend so damn much 
laugh.gif

Im hopping out Ferraris, My house is 3 stories/ Im still independent cause Jive couldn't afford me 
pimp.gif

Now when you see me with a sweet, blowing smoke out my nose / 9 times outta 10, I'm probably blowin Hydro
So don't blow my high, just leave me alone / Cause I get high like Cheech and Chong
Call me 'Afroman' when my hair ain't braided/ I got 20 tattoo's but I'm still educated
But hol up You better get your own style / Cause we been smokin high time weed for a while

pimp.gif

Lil Flip > T.I.

Yeah I said it.

Why ya'll Hatas Actin' Maaaaa-aaaad? Why ya'll hate... the way... ya'll do? >>>>

Last edited:
Wish I could remember the thread name in General where I pretty much posted all the stuff he's made since hes been out the spotlight. But he's pretty much been putting out albums and mixtapes nearly every year since then. I don't rock with a lot of it just cause he doesn't sound the same flow/delivery wise. Flip from 99-04 puts me exactly where I need to be, but there's not a whole lot of his music I enjoy after that. His 07 album was cool, King of The South with Z-Ro in 05 was pretty nice, and his Reasonable Clout tape over nothing but Jay-Z beats was a pleasant surprise, back in 2010. Still nice to know he is still making a lot if music though. Hell, I think he released two tapes since this past October.

Last edited:
Maaaan I aint seen the clip of that flip freestyle in FOREVER. I remember it got posted on NT a good 5 years ago. I used to play the heck outta it. He was flowing.

And flame if ya want but lowkey those type of freestyles are the reason why I enjoy Riff Raffs freestyles. They remind Me of this.

Flip released that double album in 06 that was tough. I Need Mine it was called. Everything else after that was just weak to me and wasn't interested. I bought Undaground Legend 2 for $5 on iTunes and deleted it instantly.

Ya want beef punk N well ya found ya some/got 99 problems lil flip ain't one >>>>

Down wit da KIIIINNNGGG!!

^ egos and who was really the king of the south.

Scarface is my guy but I always thought it was real weak for him to speak like that.

I also thought Flip and TI both had weak diss records.

Back
Top Bottom