-Illinois/Chicago heads....Look outside, its not a good look- Vol: "Dont zip my neck up, mom!"

They're talking about -20 wind chills!
frown.gif
sick.gif

i drove from milwaukee back to chi last night, it was 10x worse there. saw about 6 cars turned around on the highway.

I really hope that storm decides not to come to NYC. Just die out somewhere in Ohio.

I really wanna move to Chicago and the only thing that scares me is the weather. I remember my dad used to zip my neck all the time when I was little.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

I really wanna move to Chicago and the only thing that scares me is the weather. I remember my dad used to zip my neck all the time when I was little.
If you move there, you'll get your neck zipped again.

Originally Posted by Vivrantchino21

Originally Posted by Snake201

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

saw about 6 turns turned around on the highway.
post-1078-1225393691.gif

lmao hahaha. But really what are you trying to say?

haahhaa good one, i meant to say saw 6 cars turned around on the highway.
I-55? There's always some idiot on the side of the road there and the even bigger idiots holdin' up traffic just to get a glimpse.

Honestly...The Low Temps and snow aint THAT bad....its the commute from point "A" to point "B" DURING the snow that sucks....

yo i walked out side in my last years leather vest hoodie get up and said (&*((*^ this went straight to men alive i need a snorkel this year that fly&*^&*^ aint goin get it in this Coldest Winter Thermal get ups FTW

just for once i want to see how cold negative degree weather feels like ...
if im already shivering and dying from 35 degree weather .. i wonder how cold it really is.

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Honestly...The Low Temps and snow aint THAT bad....its the commute from point "A" to point "B" DURING the snow that sucks....
QFT

Originally Posted by oOickusOo

Originally Posted by Snake201

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

saw about 6 turns turned around on the highway.
post-1078-1225393691.gif

lmao hahaha. But really what are you trying to say?

haahhaa good one, i meant to say saw 6 cars turned around on the highway.
I-55? There's always some idiot on the side of the road there and the even bigger idiots holdin' up traffic just to get a glimpse.

nah it was I-94. everyone was really careful when there was a car off to the side but the trucks were flying down the roads. it was crazy.

Back
Top Bottom