Ill Lines From Movies.......

Jules: Well, I'm a mushroom-cloud-layin' %*#%$@+*%!##, %*#%$@+*%!##! Every time myfingers touch brain, I'm Superfly T.N.T., I'm the Guns of the Navarone!

roll.gif

" I know this dude aint finna rob us in no pink coat" - State Property 2

"None of you seem to understand. I'm not locked in here with you......you're locked in here with me!!!!!!!!!"

Rorschach- Watchmen

/thread

Alfred Pennyworth: Because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't lookingfor anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.
pimp.gif

Hey_

Blue Bandit: What a mystery this world, one day you love them and the next day you want tokill them a thousand times over.

-The Fall

Julius F. Wrek

Originally Posted by LongRange3Ball

"Your best? Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and f____ the prom queen" - Sean Connery from The Rock
"Carla was the prom queen"

"Pineapple Express"

Saul: This is like if that Blue Oyster #*%% met that Afghan Kush I had - and they had a baby. And then, meanwhile, that crazy Northern Light stuff I had andthe Super Red Espresso Snowflake met and had a baby. And by some miracle, those two babies met and %%!!%@ - this would the #*%% that they birthed.
Dale Denton: [smells the marijuana] Wow. This is the product of baby %%$@$%*.

"Chopper"

"Why would I shoot a bloke BANG, then drive him to the bloody car and wizz him off to the hospital at a hundred miles an hour? It defeats the purpose ofhaving shot him in the first place. "

"its just the style... we dont have to go outside or anything."
-ben stone

In Bruges. The movie is hella funny, I would really suggest seeing it if you like the dark comedy type of thing

-Ray: A lot of midgets tend to kill themselves. A disproportionate amount,actually. Hervé Villechaize off of Fantasy Island. I think somebody from the Time Bandits did. I suppose they must get really sad about like... being reallylittle and that... people looking at them, laughing at them, calling them names. You know, "short @%*#". There's another famous ******. I misshim but I can't remember. It's not the R2D2 man; no, he's still going. I hope your ****** doesn't kill himself. Your dream sequence will be%$%*+%.
Chlo: He doesn't like being called a ******. He prefers dwarf.
Ray: This is exactly my point! People going around calling you a ****** when youwant to be called a dwarf. Of course you're going to blow your head off.

-Harry: [to Yuri] An Uzi? I'm not from South Central LosAngeles. I didn't come here to shoot twenty black ten year olds in a drive-by. I want a normal gun for a normal person.

-Natalie: [Harry gets angry and is destroying the phone, his wifeapproach him, saying:] Harry. Harry! It's a inanimate !@*%!$! object!
Harry: [to wife] You're an inanimate ++%%%$' object!

A lot of other great lines in the movie, but hears some of the ones that stuck out

The Joker: Oh, you. You just couldn't let me go, could you? This is what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object. You are trulyincorruptible, aren't you? Huh? You won't kill me out of some misplaced sense of self-righteousness. And I won't kill you because you're justtoo much fun. I think you and I are destined to do this forever.

Young Ed Bloom: There's a time when a man needs to fight and a time when he needs to accept that his destiny's lost, the ship has sailed and that onlya fool will continue. The truth is I've always been a fool.
Senior Ed Bloom: And that's my life story.
Will Bloom: In telling the story of my father's life, it's impossible to separate fact from fiction, the man from the myth. The best I can do is totell it the way he told me. It doesn't always make sense and most of it never happened... but that's what kind of story this is.
Will Bloom: Everybody's there, and I mean everybody. And the strange thing is, there's not a sad face to be found, everyone's just so happy to seeyou.

Big Fish-one of the best movies I have ever seen.

"We're gonna be getting rid of these people here... First, Mr. Samir Naga... Naga... Naga... Not gonna work here anymore, anyway."

Ezekiel 25:17
The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who in the name of charity andgoodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike downupon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay myvengeance upon thee.
pimp.gif

Messenger: Choose your next words carefully, Leonidas. They may be your last as king.
King Leonidas: [to himself: thinking] "Earth and water"?
[Leonidas unsheathes and points his sword at the Messenger's throat]
Messenger: Madman! You're a madman!
King Leonidas: Earth and water? You'll find plenty of both down there.
Messenger: No man, Persian or Greek, no man threatens a messenger!
King Leonidas: You bring the crowns and heads of conquered kings to my city steps. You insult my queen. You threaten my people with slavery and death! Oh,I've chosen my words carefully, Persian. Perhaps you should have done the same!
Messenger: This is blasphemy! This is madness!
King Leonidas: Madness...?
[shouting]
King Leonidas: This is Sparta!
[Kicks the messenger down the well]

The Passion of the Christ

Satan: Do you really believe that one man can bear the full burden of sin?
Jesus: Shelter Me, O, Lord. I trust in you. In you I take refuge.
Satan: No one man can carry this burden, I tell you. It is far too heavy. Saving their souls is too costly. No-one. Ever. No. Never.
Jesus: Father, Y-you can do all things. If it is possible, let this chalice pass from me... But let your will be done, not mine.
Satan: Who is your father? Who are you?

Jesus: I am the good shepherd. I lay down my life for My sheep. No-one takes my life from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have power to lay it downand the power to take it up again. This command is from my Father.

good will hunting

Will: Do you like apples?
Clark: Yeah.
Will: Well, I got her number. How do you like them apples?

Finding Forrester

Prof. Robert Crawford: [to Jamal] Perhaps your skills do reach farther than basketball.
Jamal: "Further"
Prof. Robert Crawford: What?
Claire Spence: [whispered to Jamal] Don't...
Jamal: [to Crawford] You said that my skills reached "farther" than basketball. "Farther" relates to distance, "further" is adefinition of degree. You should have said "further".
Prof. Robert Crawford: Are you challenging me, Mr. Wallace?
Jamal: Not any more than you challenged Coleridge.
Prof. Robert Crawford: Perhaps the challenge should have been directed elsewhere. "It is a melancholy truth that even...
Jamal: "great men have poor relations" Dickens.
Prof. Robert Crawford: "You will hear the beat of..."
Jamal: Kipling.
Prof. Robert Crawford: "All great truths begin..."
Jamal: Shaw.
Prof. Robert Crawford: "Man is the only animal...
Jamal: "that blushes... or needs to." That's Mark Twain.
Jamal: Come on, Professor Crawford...
Prof. Robert Crawford: [shouting] Get out!
Prof. Robert Crawford: [whispered] Get... out.
Jamal: Yeah. I'll get out.

Originally Posted by CDub Yo

"We're gonna be getting rid of these people here... First, Mr. Samir Naga... Naga... Naga... Not gonna work here anymore, anyway."

hahahahaha, Office Space FTW

Originally Posted by chillainvillain

"Yall jus mad.. cuss toodayy, you suckas got served.. served! served! served!.."

whackest movie ever.
laugh.gif
as I read this, I heard the exact voice in my head
laugh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom