I'll be taking Avy Requests. First 7 Only. Vol. I'm going to regret doing this...

Originally Posted by illmaticsoulchild

Yeah, I remember the avy thread I made a couple months ago and some other ones.

They did not end well.
laugh.gif

BTW, I'll give up my spot. I have no idea why I even posted.

May I have it?

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Originally Posted by JPZx

By the way, if ya'll are wondering why these threads are coming pretty rarely now, it's because the avy makers will say, "First 5 Get Avatars" and you'll have about 2 or 3 pages of people saying.."Man..can you hook me up if it's not too much trouble?"..not to mention I guarentee there's people filling up Paul's inbox right now with requests because they didn't make the cut.

So if ya'll just leave it like it is, and not plead him to do anymore than he said he would do, maybe there would be more of these threads. Just sayin'.

Its no big deal man, his problem not yours, first seven people write (reserved)....No avy requests, if he denies its his right, and nobody can complain.

No need to amp the situation
I'm not amping anything. Ya'll are the ones that are. If you think I don't know what I'm talking about..I do. I've made thesethreads before and I know it's a pain to have to deal with people asking you for avatars over and over after your thread is over. I remember making one ofthese threads and people were filling my inbox for 2-3 weeks after w/ requests. I know it's not a big deal because it's just an avatar..but I'mjust offering up a solution if some of you want more of these threads made.

aBKLYNthing...

nzq4pv.gif

Purple Face... I know you wanted it fullscreen but it makes the file size bigger and meaning decreased quality ofthe avy. I also added a widescreen version, just in case you wanted it. It turned out better, quality-wise.

mim0qv.gif

2irut92.gif

IRAPTHOUGH...

2mcx5xg.gif

I wish I could make it into these threads on time...
embarassed.gif

If someone's feeling generous, can I get this done?

This video...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xa1qaAcJG70

From 1:07-1:09. You know, where she starts walking and she flicks her hair? Could you outline it in purple and putKing Lincey on it somewhere? If anybody could do this, I'd be happy. Thanks.

boy how i dont miss making avys
laugh.gif

...good thing i dont have unlead anymore
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom