If you're gonna pay Lil Wayne $50,000 a verse,

WHY NOT PROMOTE?!!?
"Cry Out Remix"- Mario
"Party like a rockstar remix"- Shop boyz
"White Girl Remix"- USDA
"Its Me Snitches Remix" Swizz Beatz
"Beat W/o Bass"- Freeky Zeeky <--might have been free
"Untitled"-TI (didnt make the album)

I mean you drop the cash why not utilize it and get the buzz and help your record sales
This really vexes me. Every album could have got 100,000 extra copies with a video shoot even radio play

hes for real getting 50K a verse? thats awful. he hopped on Nike Boots Remix for free.

He is defiantly gettin cake a verse

An Tdot wayne is chargin way more than 50k right now, my boy tryed to get him in sept for his spot an he wanted 115k just to do 6 or 7 songz

I dont think he charging everyone that much. Alot of guest spots are based on "a favor for a favor" type arraingments.

And if someone paid him 50k they better demand a refund.

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

I dont think he charging everyone that much. Alot of guest spots are based on "a favor for a favor" type arraingments.

And if someone paid him 50k they better demand a refund.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yeah his prices varies.....depending on the person but yeah 50k is his lowest he charges. I was shocked as hell when I heard hov was chargin from 300k to 600kfor a track. When he did that girls best friend song for that martin movie...they paid him 600k to do that track
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Subliminals

He is defiantly gettin cake a verse

An Tdot wayne is chargin way more than 50k right now, my boy tryed to get him in sept for his spot an he wanted 115k just to do 6 or 7 songz

Depends on who your boy is... Wayne charges just like everyone else in the service industry (mechanics, contractors, etc). He'll get you for what he canget you for. If you're some nobody (no offense to your boy at all) he'll tax heavy...but if you're Mr. Thanksgiving, it's free. It's allpolitics and who you know.

YES HE SHOULD BE GETTIN PAID 50K A VERSE BECAUSE IT'S WORTH IT...
IF ANYTHING HE SHOULD BE GETTIN PAID MORE

lil is one of the few good MCs that came from the south, thats y he gets the bread for the lryics

Back
Top Bottom