If Your Child Killed Someone What Would You Do? Vol. Before & After

great topic....if my son or daughter was grown, i'd advise him to turn him or herself in. I'd have a long talk saying I raised you better than that, or thought I did. If he or she doesn't, I won't rat them out, that's up to my son or daughter. They're grown so they can make their own decisions to run and hide...i'll just support them but not approve of their decisions....

Now if he or she ain't grown, I'd whoop the !%+% out of them, and then turn their beat up @!* to the hospital, and then phone the authorities....

either way, I'd be shook and probably smh at myself..asking myself where did I go wrong, did I raise them right, am I still a good father or did I fail? I'd probably never stop asking questions or second guessing myself....

I just can't stand parents, relatives or siblings defending their family members as deemed innocent when they are clearly guilty or not 100% innocent as they appear. Looking like ignorant fools.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Was this the movie that involved the truck?
Nah I don't think it involved a truck. Liam Neeson and Meryl Streep starred in it.
Originally Posted by undefinedinc

I would move

image2704195x.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

killa!!

depends on the situation and the motive.

if it was a senseless reason i'd probably disown them but i couldn't see myself turning in my own child to the authorities regardless of what they did.

if it was a justified reason i'd make sure they don't get caught.

depends on the situation and the motive.

if it was a senseless reason i'd probably disown them but i couldn't see myself turning in my own child to the authorities regardless of what they did.

if it was a justified reason i'd make sure they don't get caught.

damn.

i had a customer who's child murdered somebody in san jose.

ever since then ive seen him come in about twice to get his coffee.

by his looks you can tell he was devastated

damn.

i had a customer who's child murdered somebody in san jose.

ever since then ive seen him come in about twice to get his coffee.

by his looks you can tell he was devastated

Originally Posted by sickickz23

either way, I'd be shook and probably smh at myself..asking myself where did I go wrong, did I raise them right, am I still a good father or did I fail? I'd probably never stop asking questions or second guessing myself....
People do a lot of sick crazy things, straight unfathomable. They all have parents. Certain things I can't blame on bad parenting. Especially if it was an accident, some times shh just happens and even in intentional cases you gotta really look at what led up to it.

Originally Posted by sickickz23

People do a lot of sick crazy things, straight unfathomable. They all have parents. Certain things I can't blame on bad parenting. Especially if it was an accident, some times shh just happens and even in intentional cases you gotta really look at what led up to it.

That movie Mr. Brooks had me paranoid for a while, thinking someone was always following me..
But yeah I'm not risking going to jail for something my kid did.

That movie Mr. Brooks had me paranoid for a while, thinking someone was always following me..
But yeah I'm not risking going to jail for something my kid did.

I'd do the same thing for my child that I would do if I got a chick pregnant. Move out to india and hide out for a while. Good luck finding me in an over populated country where everyone looks like me

I'd do the same thing for my child that I would do if I got a chick pregnant. Move out to india and hide out for a while. Good luck finding me in an over populated country where everyone looks like me

move.  extradition is a #+*@% between usa and these two countries...

Flag_Map_Of_Switzerland.png

French-flag.png

move.  extradition is a #+*@% between usa and these two countries...

Flag_Map_Of_Switzerland.png

French-flag.png

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

"your"

you're is a contract of "you are"
I wonder how I missed that. I usually catch it and edit quickly. Thanks for bringing that to my attention.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

"your"

you're is a contract of "you are"
I wonder how I missed that. I usually catch it and edit quickly. Thanks for bringing that to my attention.

Back
Top Bottom