If you were to die this moment right now.

i love my girlfriend to death and we are getting married next year and im sure if i died she wouldnt be able to sell them because they remind her of me, so i guess they would eventually crumble in the box.

i love my girlfriend to death and we are getting married next year and im sure if i died she wouldnt be able to sell them because they remind her of me, so i guess they would eventually crumble in the box.

Originally Posted by BinYe

I actually thought about this last week before going to bed cuz i've recently had numerous
thoughts of suicide.

But i was really depressed and thought about what would happen to my shoe collection
if i kicked the proverbial bucket (i know, how selfish, but it seriously was the first thing
that popped up in my head during thoughts of my entry to the afterlife).

The only rightful home for my shoes, since i don't have any male siblings or relatives with
feet as large as mines (or if they do, none are shoe freaks like me).

With that said... i'd have momma donate it to charity.

Give the kids an opportunity to shine with some flashy shoes... cuz not a many kids have
priveledge to rock the sneaks i did growing up.

My philanthropy isn't what i'd like it to be... so perhaps my charitible donation would leave
a smile or two.

Hey bro, how are you doing? Did you get any help? You can always call 1-800-SUICIDE if you need to talk to somebody. It's completely anonymous too. Hope you're doin alright.

I actually thought about this last week before going to bed cuz i've recently had numerous
thoughts of suicide.

But i was really depressed and thought about what would happen to my shoe collection
if i kicked the proverbial bucket (i know, how selfish, but it seriously was the first thing

The only rightful home for my shoes, since i don't have any male siblings or relatives with

Give the kids an opportunity to shine with some flashy shoes... cuz not a many kids have

My philanthropy isn't what i'd like it to be... so perhaps my charitible donation would leave
a smile or two.

Hey bro, how are you doing? Did you get any help? You can always call 1-800-SUICIDE if you need to talk to somebody. It's completely anonymous too. Hope you're doin alright.

Originally Posted by felix88

My son would inherit most, since he'll be wearing my size soon enough. The others would be in good hands being sold since a good friend of ours is a shoehead himself.
i wish i had a close friend who knew what my shoes would be worth but i think they would go to my little brothers.

-Tyler

Originally Posted by felix88

My son would inherit most, since he'll be wearing my size soon enough. The others would be in good hands being sold since a good friend of ours is a shoehead himself.
i wish i had a close friend who knew what my shoes would be worth but i think they would go to my little brothers.

-Tyler

Originally Posted by super23freak

thoughts of suicide.

a smile or two.

Glad I am not the only one who saw this, and immediately thought "not cool or funny".. Hope it was not a joke, because if it were that's in poor taste. If it isn't, then please talk to someone, in all seriousness, hell even PM me. I do not know you but know I can give you some encouraging advice.

Be well. Martin

Originally Posted by super23freak

thoughts of suicide.

a smile or two.

Glad I am not the only one who saw this, and immediately thought "not cool or funny".. Hope it was not a joke, because if it were that's in poor taste. If it isn't, then please talk to someone, in all seriousness, hell even PM me. I do not know you but know I can give you some encouraging advice.

Be well. Martin

haha shoes arent that serious if I were to die the last and i literally mean last thing my friends family etc would think about are my sneakers lol

haha shoes arent that serious if I were to die the last and i literally mean last thing my friends family etc would think about are my sneakers lol

wow am i on oprahtalk.com? first off why even put that suicide part in there second what can a good email do to stop someone from doing that?

Back
Top Bottom