If you were given the opportunity to travel forward in time would you?

me662ll a

Banned
Let's say 200 years forward. You can't take anyone or anything with you.

Upon arrival in the future everyone you knew is dead (of course) and you have to start your life all over again. Learning the current customs, courtesies and social norms, as well as learning new information about the world. 
So would you? 

Last edited:
What happened to the people that I knew though? Did I just up an disappear with no word leaving them to wonder where I went and what happened to me so they have to deal with that grief for the rest of their lives? If so no thanks.

Nah. I'm cool with living in the current day. Today is a gift, hence the reason we call it the present. :smokin

Plus who's to say what the future holds? Two hunnah years from now the human race may have been overthrown by super rats or some ****. I hate rats, b. Now I've gotta be subservient to them? Nah, son. Can I at least have a pet anaconda to help me over throw the rat gawds? If not I'll chill.

Can I take just one person with me? If I can take my wife then I'm gone, if not then Im good where I'm at.

I'll pass, thats too much of a surprise for me not knowing whether humanity is flourishing and living like the jetsons or enslaved by an alien race and humans are fighting for freedom

You'll meet your higher self. You already exist in the future, there is no time. At this moment everything that ever was or ever will be is present in some dimensional form or fashion.

If the tickets are round trip.

Wouldn't mind seeing my future line and how things have turned out. However, so much advancement from 1915 till now I can only think of how different 2215 would be. Hence the option to come right back.

Im not trying to be no John Carter.

You'll meet your higher self. You already exist in the future, there is no time. At this moment everything that ever was or ever will be is present in some dimensional form or fashion.

Can't tell if strong physics or strong psychedelics.

I wouldn't go though. Too many unknowns.

I wonder what music would be like though.

i foresee the death of the skinny jean fad dying out and returning to an era of normalcy sized clothing 

Nah,

I'd travel back in time and tell my grandma that I love her and my life hasn't been the same since she died.

Nah, pass.

But if you gave me the option to go back to the past...
300px-Almanacfront.jpg
tumblr_mj0n9qvgC21rz3koqo1_400.gif

Back
Top Bottom