If you were 19 and lived in LA?

laugh.gif

myspace message henz0 asking him what's popping tonight and if he wanted to hang out...

Originally Posted by Frankie Valentino

Your cougar-riffic mom.

haha what are you talkin about. anyways my friends went up to big bear. and im chillin with my homie and im trying to DO SOMETHING. no hookah bar. no malls.something productive

Nothing just fap all night until I become unconscious and my parents walk in on me with my hand full

Originally Posted by gberdin

Your cougar-riffic mom.

haha what are you talkin about. anyways my friends went up to big bear. and im chillin with my homie and im trying to DO SOMETHING. no hookah bar. no malls. something productive
Smash your friend.

Originally Posted by gberdin

Your cougar-riffic mom.

haha what are you talkin about. anyways my friends went up to big bear. and im chillin with my homie and im trying to DO SOMETHING. no hookah bar. no malls. something productive
Work on your cold approach

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Go to Arclight or Lucky strike lanes on Hollywood blvd[/color]

i was thinkin that. any other suggestions

go to speedzone, i take it you have a car? go hollywood sports (dont know their hours though) for some paintball fun

You mean you have a car and you can't find anything to do... in L.A.?

There is so much $!*! to do here...

Damn... once I get a car
pimp.gif
... oooooo-weeeeeeeeeeeeee!
pimp.gif
... I'm going to be everywhere.

Originally Posted by tony23retro

You mean you have a car and you can't find anything to do... in L.A.?

There is so much $!*! to do here...

Damn... once I get a car
pimp.gif
... oooooo-weeeeeeeeeeeeee!
pimp.gif
... I'm going to be everywhere.

DUCKTALES... but ayo, check ya pm about them A.P.C. jeans.

You don't know of any parties, %@+$ load of graduations the past 2 days, theres definitely stuff going on for around your age.

Yea go to a graduation party smoked up during the day and hit up the club, or a house party at night. Its LA there has to be something

Back
Top Bottom