If you watch ESPN and hate soccer..World Cup Schedule

I am not a huge soccer fan but always watch the WC, its definitely is up there with the best sporting events. I'm starting to get more into soccer now though cause of the Sounders MLS team.

I am not a huge soccer fan but always watch the WC, its definitely is up there with the best sporting events. I'm starting to get more into soccer now though cause of the Sounders MLS team.

Originally Posted by EZLN1

CANT WAIT!

Will probably just suck it up and watch it on Univision...dont know what will be worse though....the mex dickriding on Univision or the US on ESPN...either way, I dont see either one getting out of the 1st round

And goltv needs to get hudson to do some games...I dont care if he has to broadcast from his house via skype, aint no one got more quotables than this man
pimp.gif

I'm guessing Wynalda won't be called to provide commentary in studio?
laugh.gif

what? The US is favored to get out of the 1st round.

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Italy about to take it all again. Just so you know.

As much as I'd love to see my home country do it..
grin.gif

I had Germany to win it all in '06. Didn't even bother talking about Italy
smh.gif

AIF, You Italian?

Originally Posted by Twilight24xJet

pimp.gif
thats whats up

Fifa10 online is going to be bananas when the WC starts
I gotta get my skills up
ohwell.gif

Pretty sure that they will have an official brand new Fifa game exclusively about the World Cup, as was the case for the previous 5 or so World Cups..

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

pimp.gif
thats whats up

I gotta get my skills up
ohwell.gif

Pretty sure that they will have an official brand new Fifa game exclusively about the World Cup, as was the case for the previous 5 or so World Cups..
They are, it drops in April. I dont really understand the point of it though. I can play with international teams on regular FIFA

http://multiplayerblog.mt...cup-made-official-by-ea/

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

pimp.gif
thats whats up

I gotta get my skills up
ohwell.gif

They are, it drops in April. I dont really understand the point of it though. I can play with international teams on regular FIFA

I think they will base it exclusively around the World Cup, include the countries qualified in the groups they're in, with their full rosters, duplicate the stadiums, etc.. But I think that by the next World Cup, the World Cup aspect might be added as DLC to Fifa 2014.. Or at least it should.

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

pimp.gif
thats whats up

I gotta get my skills up
ohwell.gif

pimp.gif
if i can play with Ivory Coast.
what teams in the world cup arent in FIFA 10?

indifferent.gif
sick.gif
:smh: @ Ivory Coast's collapse in the African Cup of Nations a week ago. I had them as outsiders for winning the WC, but not after witnessing that. Mentally, they just don't have it.

I've said it for a decade now...RTWC FIFA 98 is still the best just because they included everything (All club teams and National teams).

I'm tempted to pick up Fifa World Cup even though I already have Fifa 10, don't think I can justify spending money on two soccer games though.

Originally Posted by TheGift23

I've said it for a decade now...RTWC FIFA 98 is still the best just because they included everything (All club teams and National teams).

they also had indoor
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

--Meh. I dont hate soccer. I just dont prefer it.
--One of my dudes was playing FIFA on X-Box when I strolled to his crib the other day. For about 15-20 mins it was just him against the comp running back and forth. Kicking the ball. Nothing happening.
--I was like...are you seriously playing this garbage right now?
--Where's the Madden and NBA 2K at homes?!
nerd.gif
Most people who actually play all sports games, recognize FIFA as the best next gen sports game there is.

Game was the the bizzness, I used to wake up early in the morning just to play it before school.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

they also had indoor
pimp.gif

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
INDOOR WAS THE !*@%!

Originally Posted by jayt206

sounders are raw
pimp.gif

i'm literally going to be glued to the TV all month long. ill take half time breaks to go outside and play soccer. i have no idea how i am going to make money this summer. i cannot wait. world cup summers are the best summers ever. brasil and usa
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I just hope the US is healthy and plays to their potential. Two big ifs.

I cant wait to watch that Mexico match in 3D..and then also watch US kick Englands @**.

I played this game non-stop for 2 years straight.

Then EA Sports had to get money hungry and make a separate WC game starting in 2002
indifferent.gif

RTWC 98 was freakin' bananas. 172 international teams
eek.gif
pimp.gif

As for the Ivory Coast...I've watched this team for 5-years now and I'm convinced that they will never accomplish anything unless they switch to boring and direct football like the Ghanians. IC's problem is they try to outscore every team by 3-4 goals but then they end up getting embarrassed in the end. They will be around for a while though...they have way too much talent to just fall off the face of the earth like the Senegalese NT.

Back
Top Bottom