If you watch ESPN and hate soccer..World Cup Schedule

World Cup schedule

-ESPN2 will go all soccer for a 24-hour countdown before the opener.

-ESPN plans about 250 hours of original programming around the games.

-The network will be broadcasting soccer 12 hours a day during the first round.

-ESPN will televise 44 matches, with the remaining 10 on ESPN2. All but the ABC games also will be on ESPN360.com, 46 games will be on ESPN Mobile TV and every game will be replayed at night on ESPN Classic.

-ESPN Classic will reair all 64 FIFA World Cup matches. Each matchday, between at 6 p.m. and 12 a.m., the network will present all the matches played earlier that day.

-ESPN and ESPN2 will air the best match of the day on select nights throughout the tournament.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i cant wait...best sporting event ever.

Argh... I don't live in the US... won't be able to enjoy any of that...

Lol... but I guess thats one way to get Americans interested in football... by force-feeding them.  Come on, its the world's most popular sport!

Glad to see ESPN stepping up their game for WC, so appreciated. 
pimp.gif

Yo, aren't they about to launch like 3D network so you can watch WC 3D? Forget Avatar, I want to see Messi in 3d!!!!!! 

I'm really not a soccer fan, but when the World Cup was on last time (o6' summer?) i watched basically every game. Made me wanna try soccer out
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RoOk

U.S. Have ANY shot?
It will be very tough to make it out of the group Stage for sure.. England and Algeria are very strong opponents.. No slouch whatsoever.. I really want to see how Davies and Dempsey bounce back from their injuries .. And hopefully Dempsey does not rush his return.. With all that said.. I'm not really sure.. But, I'll be rooting..

i dont watch soccer at all, but thats would be cool if you were a fan tho...kind of like the olympics.

This will hopefully get more people interested in soccer in the U.S., maybe if they're forced to watch it they can appreciate the game

pimp.gif
I will be rooting hard for my country Argentina, hopefully they can bring the title back to Buenos Aires.

Back
Top Bottom