If you upload facebook pictures of an event WHILE you're still there....you're corny.

Originally Posted by Ginzo

Now I know why Club is always mad.
I'm surprised he owns a mirror.

ur right
frown.gif

Ill accept all flaming though. I probably deserve it
ohwell.gif

^That's where the mirrors are though... I guess.. ya'll try too hard. Club was pretty off base with this thread and all, but the people that got offended at what he said that then went on the offensive must be pretty lame... why ya'll getting all up tight about what he said? That's what ya'll are convicting him of in his OP though. Defending facebook. is way more corny than attacking it
laugh.gif
.. it's a website, not a way of life. If his op was "too serious", the last 6 pages have been 3 serious... The people that piggybacked off the "Hey let's roast the OP" momentum are even more lame than the ones that actually took offense in the first place.

^That's where the mirrors are though... I guess.. ya'll try too hard. Club was pretty off base with this thread and all, but the people that got offended at what he said that then went on the offensive must be pretty lame... why ya'll getting all up tight about what he said? That's what ya'll are convicting him of in his OP though. Defending facebook. is way more corny than attacking it
laugh.gif
.. it's a website, not a way of life. If his op was "too serious", the last 6 pages have been 3 serious... The people that piggybacked off the "Hey let's roast the OP" momentum are even more lame than the ones that actually took offense in the first place.

Son took a pic of himself holding a beer in front of a mirror with his cell phone..c'mon sonn

Son took a pic of himself holding a beer in front of a mirror with his cell phone..c'mon sonn

Flag football though!
laugh.gif

I think this thread has made my morning.

Spoiler [+]
I agree though..

Flag football though!
laugh.gif

I think this thread has made my morning.

Spoiler [+]
I agree though..

Originally Posted by Murda He

laugh.gif

its the threads you guys make sometimes

no beef tho

laugh.gif

its the threads you guys make sometimes

no beef tho

laugh.gif

Club is never on base. His last 2 threads consisted of telling people how to live. Some people like myself, don't even have FBs. I came in here(pause) to see what new insignificant thing Club was mad about . I mean look at that mirror, I would be mad too.

laugh.gif

Club is never on base. His last 2 threads consisted of telling people how to live. Some people like myself, don't even have FBs. I came in here(pause) to see what new insignificant thing Club was mad about . I mean look at that mirror, I would be mad too.

Originally Posted by Blatant Disrespect

Originally Posted by Grizz tha Fizz

When did you become the new LMP?

laugh.gif
thats foul.

LMP is my dude though
pimp.gif

In all honesty....

The infamous "Ruth/LMP" saga is one of my favorite moments on Niketalk. Dudes were getting mad disrespectful with those Mspaint pictures.

Wasn't dude using your pic as his avy?

Originally Posted by Blatant Disrespect

Originally Posted by Grizz tha Fizz

When did you become the new LMP?

laugh.gif
thats foul.

LMP is my dude though
pimp.gif

In all honesty....

The infamous "Ruth/LMP" saga is one of my favorite moments on Niketalk. Dudes were getting mad disrespectful with those Mspaint pictures.

Wasn't dude using your pic as his avy?

Back
Top Bottom