If you owned a Corvette, a Phantom, and a Bentley Continental...

...would you do this?
From Juelz Santanas driveway
via http://manonthemove.com/2010/02/10/all-snowed-in-teaneck-nj/

What do you do when it’s snowing cats and dogs outside and there’s nearly 1,600 horsepower sitting on tap in the driveway? Nothing, that’s what. Unless you want to end up eating your food through a straw or laying face down in a ditch somewhere. It seems rapper Juelz Santana was in general agreement as his flock of snow white rides sat patiently for the storm to pass outside of his Teaneck, NJ recording studio. Recognize the Corvette? He bought it after releasing his first album “From Me to U

Why would you leave them out in the snow?
smh.gif

Originally Posted by poblack

WTH, are those the projects in the background of the 2nd pic?

Lol nah fam, thats NOTHING like a project complex...

hahahaha....this is is my town.  projects?!  LOL  washington ave.  Jersey all day man.  Those NY cats....as soon as they get money...first thing they do is move to NJ

Originally Posted by s1eepyboy

Why the hell is there an apartment building in the background? If they are, he must not be living in a rich area..Which leads me to believe his priorities are all messed up..Expensive +$% cars and a regular +$% house...

Every time I see a Vette I think exactly the same thing as when I see a mustang. Some washed up middle aged blonde woman who smokes two packs a day and has the same wardrobe as her daughter who is in high school yet the clothes are two sizes to big on her, probably a tramp stamp also.

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Why the hell is there an apartment building in the background? If they are, he must not be living in a rich area..Which leads me to believe his priorities are all messed up..Expensive +$% cars and a regular +$% house...
Reading obviously isnt your strong point
grin.gif
Thats at his recording studio.

Originally Posted by TheHavik

Reading obviously isnt your strong point
grin.gif
Thats at his recording studio.
Yup, you can see the same buildings in this video

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhkH6a6hjPm3kb3zxP

roll.gif
There are apartments anywhere stop trying so hard to hate man

Originally Posted by khakilife

It seems rapper Juelz Santana was in general agreement as his flock of snow white rides sat patiently for the storm to pass outside of his Teaneck, NJ recording studio.
think he lives in alpine... this is just a studio dipset uses.

Originally Posted by southzeztpdot

roll.gif
There are apartments anywhere stop trying so hard to hate man
LOL at niketalker.  this studio (or project as u call it) is in Bergen County NJ.  Only in the top ten richest counties in the country.  depending on survey (ie property tax, average salary, etc..)  BTW, juelz doesnt live in alpine, he dont make that kinda money.  Jay and Diddy have houses there though.  

that's not where he lives.  he lives in jersey (not alpine) but not there.  he just records there.

Back
Top Bottom