If you hit the lottery...

probably nothing serious like drugs or something.
maybe just the habit of buying things i dont need.

I don't think I would form any bad habits other than spending like crazy and partying a lot, which I'm sure anybody would do.

i'd travel the world and stay at 5 star hotels for a year, watch a nba game courtside at every arena, and go to the greatest restaurants in the world

I don't think alot of you know how the system works.

You can't just go ballaholic and cop a house with 3 cars and other material goods.

You either take the winning in full... which isnt that much, so you cant cop ^^^ all that at once.

or you take partial payments each month or year that will eventually add up to the jackpot.

o god i would go crazy if i hit the lotto!! you wouldnt be able to me nothing(im broke and you still cant!)

Originally Posted by ChiqGa

Originally Posted by kidposite

Originally Posted by ChiqGa

Originally Posted by kidposite

buy a g550, ferrari 430 spider, and a maserati gran turismo

buy a house or 2

spend 100k on clothes and other random stuff

save the rest
damn, a lotta y'all don't know how to save money. most of you would go broke a few years from winning the lottery and head back to the lives you got now.

g550's cost over 60-70 mil brah. even if you win the lottery right now at 92 million, you still wouldn't be able to purchase it after taxes.
laugh.gif

edit- i meant a g550 mercedes not a plane
ohh okay.
laugh.gif
sorry for the misunderstanding.

laugh.gif

man get moms a house, buy myself a house(rent it out), buy an apartment(it's incredible how the value of units and homes have gone done here, aunt bought ahouse in 06 for like 660k, was living above her means and had to sell before she got screwed for like 440k) and honestly finish school..oh and not work untillim done with school and will be in a career not working at publix(supermarket down here in mia)..i have dreams about these things constantly...oh and buy madFOAMSSSSSSS and FLIGHTPOSITES!!

Nah…I would just have a regular 5000-7000 sq foot 2 story house in the subs, two story car garage for my 7 whips, (one for each day of the week) …my housewould be decked out…have it professionally decorated, theme music to my life would play upon entrance in the house…idk…yeah I might od with some of it, but therest would be stash, savings and charity…travel the world…reg stuff.

I would live a fabulous life, but anything I spent "real" money on, would MAKE ME more money. Or at least pay for it's self

I'd create a 10+ million selling album. I have a theory that music involves NO talent, but it just needs to sound good [shifty] in all genera. Just makeure if you spend 5 years and 5 million producing an album that you get 6 million back and have fun while doing it. meeting celebs and hiring the most talentedmusicians etc.

Back
Top Bottom