If you hit the lottery...

i dont think so...................

i kinda dont even understand. why would i if i hit the lotto? like what?

edit: powerball for this saturday is 92 mill, thatd be a nice v day gift

Hell yeah!! i'm gonna act straight ignant
happy.gif

Hard to say. My guess is it will just move current habits/hobby on a faster rate.
More of everything, but we can't really say until we actually win it.
I mean I believe the odds of becoming bankrupt after winning the lottery is pretty high.

I wish I had the chance to find out how I would handle it
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Hen Lin 32 wrote:

Loss of motivation?
Yeah I was thinking that

Same. I seriously doubt I'd finish school. I'd probably travel the world for a couple of years or two, see all the @%#@ I want to see. Come backstateside and try and get my invest on. By some property, take the steps needed to get that money working for me.

Oh yea and moms gets a house first.

this post sounds like that one show from E!
How people won the lottery really changed their life

From now on, every time I buy some olde english from 711, I'm going to buy one random lotto ticket aswell.

Originally Posted by RFX45

Hard to say. My guess is it will just move current habits/hobby on a faster rate.
I mean I believe the odds of becoming bankrupt after winning the lottery is pretty high.

o i get it now...................but why would that be considered a bad habit? if its a hobby?

how does one give out the "handouts". initially i would want to help out family, especially immediate family. but past that, with dozens of aunts anduncles and cousins, whats the handouts like? Why am I more deserving of this money and lotto luck than anyone else.. but at some point you have your brain tellyou "dont give him any money, you havent seen him in two months and he was mean to you as a child"... if an uncle has some debts to pay off from someneighbor people who are out to get him, why is it my job to help him out? one person can only do so much..

im telling you, more money more problems. i think it would be a tough transistion that could force people to take up drugs..

I just started playing powerball.

Man if I hit the lotto I would have plenty of money until my son's son are born

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

how does one give out the "handouts". initially i would want to help out family, especially immediate family. but past that, with dozens of aunts and uncles and cousins, whats the handouts like? Why am I more deserving of this money and lotto luck than anyone else.. but at some point you have your brain tell you "dont give him any money, you havent seen him in two months and he was mean to you as a child"... if an uncle has some debts to pay off from some neighbor people who are out to get him, why is it my job to help him out? one person can only do so much..

im telling you, more money more problems. i think it would be a tough transistion that could force people to take up drugs..

real talk i thought of this before..............

i was even thinking about not letting the fam know, but thats grimey as hell.

immediate family............but money make people act funny. they would blow it and come back for another hand out.

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

o i get it now...................but why would that be considered a bad habit? if its a hobby?

Because too much of anything is bad. Buying more stuff that I don't need, spending more than I should...
Once over spending becomes a habit, it is the start of downfall of all that money.
I already spend too much on stuff "I know" I don't need, I can't even imagine how much stuff I would buy if I had that much money.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

how does one give out the "handouts". initially i would want to help out family, especially immediate family. but past that, with dozens of aunts and
uncles and cousins, whats the handouts like? Why am I more deserving of this money and lotto luck than anyone else.. but at some point you have your brain tell
you "dont give him any money, you havent seen him in two months and he was mean to you as a child"... if an uncle has some debts to pay off from some
neighbor people who are out to get him, why is it my job to help him out? one person can only do so much..

If I won 92 mil I would be mad generous with it. Fam would be taken care of no question. Handful of friends that would get a million at least. Good dude fromhigh school who was always a stand up guy? Give that n_ 100 grand.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Because too much everything is bad. Buying more stuff that I don't need, spending more than I should...
Once over spending becomes a habit, it is the start of downfall of all that money.
I already spend too much on stuff "I know" I don't need, I can't even imagine how much stuff I would buy if I had that much money.
laugh.gif

ok gotcha.

id say i think id keep control, but the materialism within me could get out of hand for sure. i cant lie.
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom