If you have been sleeping on Chance the Rapper - Acid Raps do yourself a favor

I slept for too long :smh: just listened for the last 24 hours have been blown away nh

He really killed this album, very fresh and worth checking out

I peepd it last week after I kept seeing it around the web. Dude can spit foreeal, but Im not feelin his style. I pass. ( He had a song wit Beibs tho that I dig)

It's okay. His voice kind of gets on my nerves but he definitely can spit and has talent.

I heard a song on the radio today of his that had almost a trap beat that was 
pimp.gif

Any idea of what it could have been? 

Meh he's whatever to me. When I heard the second verse on Cocoa Butter Kisses I was impressed, come to find out it was actually Vic.

I ***** with young Chancelor but I really can't understand the hype and praise this mixtape is getting. It's a few joints on here I really dig, but I'm not really sure what the critical acclaim about. I'll throw it on the "listen to" list for the weekend for closer inspection.

When it comes to voice I can't let that stop me from checking out an artist, when I first heard Kendrick the voice stopped me from checking for about a month. OD dropped, NT hyped it, and I've been a fan since.

I feel you, there are some Kendrick songs and features I flat out don't listen to because he whacks up his voice to much. This dude chance can flow, but that voice grates my ears

refreshing. ah. thank you! the perfect word to describe him

"kicked off my shoes, tripped acid in the rain" :pimp:

andd i'm sooo picky with voices. funny you guys don't like him

I dig his flow and voice cause its new. To me at least. Acid Rap was one of the best tapes to drop this year. I hope he puts out more material soon so people don't forget him.

I tried to get into his music cause hes a Chicago rapper, but like others have said, I cant get passed his voice. A guy I know helped work on the mixtape though.

Voice is unique and different.  Best rap tape this year, along with Blue Chips 2. 

The reason for the acclaim is that it sounds awesome and has some very interesting and individual things to say. It's a very engaging, eclectic hybrid of all these different sounds and themes which come together in a style that's different from what anyone else is doing currently or has done at all. 

Back
Top Bottom