If you had to choose...

Originally Posted by Addict4Sneakers

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

How are the neptunes not listed but yet Manny Fresh is?
laugh.gif
Have you seen Mannie Fresh's production credits?

dude is far from a slouch
When you put it like that, The Neptunes production credits is profuse compared to Mannie Fresh's.

Originally Posted by bosstribe

laugh.gif

When you put it like that, The Neptunes production credits is profuse compared to Mannie Fresh's.
i wasn't speaking in terms of quantity and am not fronting on the quality of the Neptunes production.

but dude made it seem like Fresh was a flash in the pan. Fresh's track record of producing great music from intro to outro shouldn't be scoffed at.

Originally Posted by bosstribe

laugh.gif

i wasn't speaking in terms of quantity and am not fronting on the quality of the Neptunes production.

but dude made it seem like Fresh was a flash in the pan. Fresh's track record of producing great music from intro to outro shouldn't be scoffed at.

Originally Posted by niquefreak94

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

Originally Posted by LoveOfTheGame916

Lol I feel you homes. Im just speaking on terms of making music for the love of it. If I was trying to go platinum, I wouldnt have chose Pete Rock either
laugh.gif
But if we're talking in terms of just dope %%+ music, all these dudes apply

not even about numbers... i dont want no boom bap beats... i dont want no west coast beats and i definitely dont want no wu tang beats...

but then again i dont consider myself a rapper... im an artist... u wont catch me rapping for a whole project ever again...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by niquefreak94

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

Originally Posted by LoveOfTheGame916

Lol I feel you homes. Im just speaking on terms of making music for the love of it. If I was trying to go platinum, I wouldnt have chose Pete Rock either
laugh.gif
But if we're talking in terms of just dope %%+ music, all these dudes apply

not even about numbers... i dont want no boom bap beats... i dont want no west coast beats and i definitely dont want no wu tang beats...

but then again i dont consider myself a rapper... im an artist... u wont catch me rapping for a whole project ever again...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom