If you could relocate anywhere in the USA, where would it be and why? Advice needed

I'm new out of college and have a good paying job now for the moment being.  I am trying to get out of OH and am curious what NT recommends.  I would prefer either a big city/suburb of a big city or warm weather.  The job market for my field is pretty lucrative, and hopefully I can find opportunity elsewhere!  What's your recommendation, and why?  NYC, Chi, FL, NC/SC, (Austin) TX, west coast, east coast, whatever..  Spark some interest for me please!  Thanks!  And for whoever has tried this whole pack up and leave thing in your 20s or have friends that did, how did it turn out?  

I'm new out of college and have a good paying job now for the moment being.  I am trying to get out of OH and am curious what NT recommends.  I would prefer either a big city/suburb of a big city or warm weather.  The job market for my field is pretty lucrative, and hopefully I can find opportunity elsewhere!  What's your recommendation, and why?  NYC, Chi, FL, NC/SC, (Austin) TX, west coast, east coast, whatever..  Spark some interest for me please!  Thanks!  And for whoever has tried this whole pack up and leave thing in your 20s or have friends that did, how did it turn out?  

florida, because they do not have a state income tax and a decent job market. weather can be a little humid, but they do have beaches that face in all directions depending on where you are.

florida, because they do not have a state income tax and a decent job market. weather can be a little humid, but they do have beaches that face in all directions depending on where you are.

Originally Posted by greatone632

I am trying to get out of OH and am curious what NT recommends.
Why?
grin.gif
smile.gif

Spoiler [+]
Nice
pimp.gif

Either the Bay Area or Seattle, because they're like bigger, more expensive Portland's.

Either the Bay Area or Seattle, because they're like bigger, more expensive Portland's.

Back
Top Bottom