If You Could Look into the future for a single moment what would it be???

- How you would die?
- Lottery numbers?
- How your kids and future generation will turn out?
- How the world would ultimately end?
- Or any other situation.

Would you look into the future to prevent something or take advantage of the situation?

Edit: I had to edit because spreading out the time was not what I intended the topic to be
laugh.gif

Probably the results of a bunch of sporting events. I need cash and the time of my demise isn't really important to me right now.

my wedding. easy. then i know the girls that i could/could not holler at along the way.

lottery numbers for 5-10secs
who wins the next 5 or so championships and who wins what games in their series / point differential
grin.gif

Originally Posted by drsfinest72

the way ima die. so i can over come it when the time came.

I was thinking about this, but what if you die at the age of 90. You would live a long and hopefully great life, but you can't prevent what's coming.

When i'm 26 to see how if i'm failing at life and to see if the world would really end on 2012 like some stupid people say.

The way I die. So if i know how I die I can pretty much do anything else without being scared. word to Big Fish

Originally Posted by NinerFaithful

The way I die. So if i know how I die I can pretty much do anything else without being scared. word to Big Fish
Eff that....what if it turned out you were gonna die tomorrow.

Megamillions #'s please...

Originally Posted by AiRodney23

Probably the results of a bunch of sporting events. I need cash and the time of my demise isn't really important to me right now.
Agreed.

Originally Posted by Fundamental21Ticket

I was thinking about this, but what if you die at the age of 90. You would live a long and hopefully great life, but you can't prevent what's coming.
damn true. its a 50/50 chance that ull die as nature intended or intentionally / accidentally.

well the lottery would be nice but money wouldnt last forever. i rather just find out how my life would be when im on my late 30's and if im sad and haveno life or accomplish my career, i have a 2nd chance basically to push myself further in doing it.

Lottery. I know that after I win the lottery, I'll change my future and the future of my family......unless I was ultimately destined to look in the futureto change my future.........so if I would've never looked in the future, my future would be different. So ultimately, my future relies on myselflookin' into the future to get those lottery numbers to keep my future how is was originally written.

But then again, what if my OG future was to not win the lottery? But I ended up winnin' anyways.....so would I be screwed? I would have to staytuned.............

Originally Posted by 36 OUNCES

If you die tomorrow, how are you gunna see the numbers?
grin.gif

def lottery. i would also like to see if im ever having kids. i've had my doubts due to past events. after seeing that id be ight

damn true. its a 50/50 chance that ull die as nature intended or intentionally / accidentally.

well the lottery would be nice but money wouldnt last forever. i rather just find out how my life would be when im on my late 30's and if im sad and have no life or accomplish my career, i have a 2nd chance basically to push myself further in doing it.

how do u know ur not on the right track right now? What if looking into the future was the cause of u getting into that situation?

Originally Posted by AirAsianJordan

grin.gif
word knowing the future change the present.

Originally Posted by silentxnight

well the lottery would be nice but money wouldnt last forever. i rather just find out how my life would be when im on my late 30's and if im sad and have no life or accomplish my career, i have a 2nd chance basically to push myself further in doing it.

how do u know ur not on the right track right now? What if looking into the future was the cause of u getting into that situation?
yeah well if u risk it by seeing how ur life gonna be at the age of 30 and its perfect. then it just would motivate me to make it happen

Originally Posted by AirAsianJordan

grin.gif
word knowing the future change the present.

But what if you see the future and see that you will die the next day so you try to change the present... but by changing the present you actually cause yourdeath... when in actuality if you'd never seen your death you would have never changed the present and you'd still be living...

If that makes sense
laugh.gif

EDIT: Already stated in someone elses post

Back
Top Bottom