If you could have theme music...

My favorite Wiz Khalifa song. I don't know. I usually listen to other genres in my leisure other than rap, but this beat is just so
pimp.gif

I don't usually hit the club, don't
pimp.gif
too often, and by all means am not about 'that life' that's portrayed in this song.

But when I listen to it...My swag is just.....
pimp.gif

My favorite Wiz Khalifa song. I don't know. I usually listen to other genres in my leisure other than rap, but this beat is just so
pimp.gif

I don't usually hit the club, don't
pimp.gif
too often, and by all means am not about 'that life' that's portrayed in this song.

But when I listen to it...My swag is just.....
pimp.gif

if i were to go into a club or something, I'd probably pick that 300 song OP posted, or Public Service Announcement
and i have so the beat to Public Service Announcement would drop when I entered a door or building.

if i were to go into a club or something, I'd probably pick that 300 song OP posted, or Public Service Announcement
and i have so the beat to Public Service Announcement would drop when I entered a door or building.

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

I swear...I wish I could walk into a party or club on some Greek god nonsense with wind blowing my jacket back in slow motion as the DJs record scratches off and this !#*# starts up.
laugh.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif
@ the thought and imagery
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Instant Poon

Instant Poon.

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

I swear...I wish I could walk into a party or club on some Greek god nonsense with wind blowing my jacket back in slow motion as the DJs record scratches off and this !#*# starts up.
laugh.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif
@ the thought and imagery
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Instant Poon

Instant Poon.

The original score from ''Coming To America'' DipSet sampled for ''What's Really Good''...

...have them hos throwin' rose petals.

#KING

The original score from ''Coming To America'' DipSet sampled for ''What's Really Good''...

...have them hos throwin' rose petals.

#KING

Back
Top Bottom