If you could have any super power what would it be?

-Invulnerability

-Immortality

-Flying

-Extreme speed

-Extreme strength

Basically Hancock.
You'd need it.. Imagine being a normal human with the ability of flight.. You'd probably die in under a week.. die by landing, collide with bird, military shoots you down for being in their airspace etc..

The power to have all powers.

Sort of like, "If I can think it, I can do it"

Any of these.

Clairvoyance with the ability to turn it off and on, super human intelligence, extreme athleticism like a 80 inch vertical,  and the ability to control aging and cure diseases

Last edited:
Control over classical elements (earth, water, wind, fire)

Converse with the earth

Eternal life/youth

Mainly invisibility, but basically all of Susan Storm's other abilities as well (projected invisibility, energy blasts, force field, flight etc.)

Correct me if I am wrong but isn't Franklin Richards still a human? As in he doesn't have invulnerability or any upgraded physical attributes of sorts, he is still a frail little kid so anyone who is fast enough to hit him can pretty much beat him? Like the Flash could probably one hit dude to death w/o even Franklin knowing it since he still has the reflexes of a little kid?

Franky *****.

If I had to choose just 1, telekinesis.

And RFX, Franklin would see them coming, unless you're talking about when he had no powers.

Correct me if I am wrong but isn't Franklin Richards still a human? As in he doesn't have invulnerability or any upgraded physical attributes of sorts, he is still a frail little kid so anyone who is fast enough to hit him can pretty much beat him? Like the Flash could probably one hit dude to death w/o even Franklin knowing it since he still has the reflexes of a little kid?
Nah Franklin Richards is a mutant that doesn't use his powers cuz he'd ruin every story. He chooses not to use his powers cuz of his parents and his future self asking him not to. He appears frail but he's GOD mode so a guy like Flash couldn't really kill him. You'd think he killed him but then Franklin would come back and the speed force would be gone.

Nah Franklin Richards is a mutant that doesn't use his powers cuz he'd ruin every story. He chooses not to use his powers cuz of his parents and his future self asking him not to. He appears frail but he's GOD mode so a guy like Flash couldn't really kill him. You'd think he killed him but then Franklin would come back and the speed force would be gone.

Exacly, the little boy is on par with a god. He can alter reality and create universes

the only way I see any of the Flash incarnations even touching Franklin is if Franklin has no idea there's an attack coming. speed rush and KO him.

"angry" child Franklin would erase Flash from existence. any other situation, Franklin will dominate. if that precog is working, it's a wrap.

I think it would be awesome if a villain could control bodily fluids/organs

Rob a bank, superman shows up.......muddbutt
Wonderwoman catchin up to me in her plane.....orgasm
Galactus bout to eat my planet.....apendix burst
Spidey chasin me down the street......nut in mid swing
And that dont even invclude the heart , brain, and skin.

Back
Top Bottom