If you could change the outcome of one play in sports history...

#$!+ Barca...

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Spoiler [+]
1241699338_drogba-pissed-its-a-disgrace.gif

Probably the Suarez handball from Uruguay - Ghana.

Also - UConn had a no call on goaltending that forced overtime against Washington a couple years ago in the Sweet 16.  U Conn got knocked out eventually anyway, but it was such a BS non call...dude reached his hand up THROUGH THE HOOP and swatted the ball away.  I %+%%!%# hate U Conn.

Probably the Suarez handball from Uruguay - Ghana.

Also - UConn had a no call on goaltending that forced overtime against Washington a couple years ago in the Sweet 16.  U Conn got knocked out eventually anyway, but it was such a BS non call...dude reached his hand up THROUGH THE HOOP and swatted the ball away.  I %+%%!%# hate U Conn.

mendenhall's fumble this past super bowl. we had all the momentum going our way and i definitely feel we would have pulled off that W had we not lost the ball at that point in the game.

lebron and/or wade making any ONE of those shots in game 2 against the mavs so they don't blow that lead. they win that game and go up 2-0. they won game 3 and they woulda been 1 more win away from winning it all. that loss killed them that series though.

mendenhall's fumble this past super bowl. we had all the momentum going our way and i definitely feel we would have pulled off that W had we not lost the ball at that point in the game.

lebron and/or wade making any ONE of those shots in game 2 against the mavs so they don't blow that lead. they win that game and go up 2-0. they won game 3 and they woulda been 1 more win away from winning it all. that loss killed them that series though.

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl
This would be my second choice after Butler-Duke.
So many things would have changed:

- France wins the World Cup.

- The headbutt doesn't happen.

- Zidane has a hell of an argument for being the GOAT.
eyes.gif
 . Don't get me wrong, he was a magnificent footballer, but being considered the greatest of all time would be astretch. That award should be awarded to George Best, Maradona or Luis Figo ( personally my favorite player) .

eyes.gif
 . Don't get me wrong, he was a magnificent footballer, but being considered the greatest of all time would be astretch. That award should be awarded to George Best, Maradona or Luis Figo ( personally my favorite player) .

Originally Posted by JJ Jumpman 23

eyes.gif
�. �Don't get me wrong, he was a magnificent footballer, but being considered the greatest of all time would be a�stretch. �That award should be awarded to George Best, Maradona or Luis Figo ( personally my favorite player) .
tumblr_ljw5npWz3z1qa56vgo1_250.gif

You MUST be joking. 

eyes.gif
�. �Don't get me wrong, he was a magnificent footballer, but being considered the greatest of all time would be a�stretch. �That award should be awarded to George Best, Maradona or Luis Figo ( personally my favorite player) .

You MUST be joking. 

Originally Posted by n1rb

ginobili fouling dirk on that drive in game 7 of the 2006 WCF.. spurs would have not only went back to back but would have won three straight from 05-07
tired.gif

Possibly 5 in the row if it weren't for...
derek-fisher-stalker-symone-fisher-thumb-500x326-6455.jpg

This *@$* hurt so damn bad
frown.gif
tired.gif
 I damn near cried. It was the first time I ever hated living in LA. All those damn .4 shirts.
indifferent.gif
 Besides the clock def started late.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by n1rb

ginobili fouling dirk on that drive in game 7 of the 2006 WCF.. spurs would have not only went back to back but would have won three straight from 05-07
tired.gif

Possibly 5 in the row if it weren't for...
derek-fisher-stalker-symone-fisher-thumb-500x326-6455.jpg

This *@$* hurt so damn bad
frown.gif
tired.gif
 I damn near cried. It was the first time I ever hated living in LA. All those damn .4 shirts.
indifferent.gif
 Besides the clock def started late.
eyes.gif

eyes.gif

You MUST be joking.�
Not at all.  When he was on the pitch for Portugal, he was a dynamic part of the team.  Extremely underrated player.

eyes.gif

You MUST be joking.�
Not at all.  When he was on the pitch for Portugal, he was a dynamic part of the team.  Extremely underrated player.

eyes.gif

You MUST be joking.�
Sorry dude, I love a good soccer GOAT debate as much as anyone else, but saying Figo was better than Zidane just completely voids any credibility you might have had as a soccer fan.
- Zidane: 3 time FIFA player of the year, finished 2nd or 3rd three other times. Won a World Cup, won a Golden Ball (best player at World Cup), won the Euro Cup, won Champions League. And in all of these he played a huge hand in leading his team to victory, scoring the winning goals in the '98 final and the winning goal in the '02 CL final.

- Figo: player of the year once, finished in top 3 one other time, never won a World Cup, never won a Golden Ball, never won a Euro Cup, won the Champions League on the same team as Zidane. 

indifferent.gif
 Seriously, read up a bit before you say some ridiculous @*!# like that. 
indifferent.gif

eyes.gif

You MUST be joking.�
Sorry dude, I love a good soccer GOAT debate as much as anyone else, but saying Figo was better than Zidane just completely voids any credibility you might have had as a soccer fan.
- Zidane: 3 time FIFA player of the year, finished 2nd or 3rd three other times. Won a World Cup, won a Golden Ball (best player at World Cup), won the Euro Cup, won Champions League. And in all of these he played a huge hand in leading his team to victory, scoring the winning goals in the '98 final and the winning goal in the '02 CL final.

- Figo: player of the year once, finished in top 3 one other time, never won a World Cup, never won a Golden Ball, never won a Euro Cup, won the Champions League on the same team as Zidane. 

indifferent.gif
 Seriously, read up a bit before you say some ridiculous @*!# like that. 
indifferent.gif

20mets600.7.jpg

30t6p3b.gif

Not one play, but whole the game.
Pakistan's national cricket team threw the 1999 World Cup final game away against Australia.
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom