If you can't remember, does it count?

Originally Posted by breaux

bungeejumper.gif

#%#$ that trick

hahaahhaahah

Originally Posted by Primavera Vills

you're the butt of a joke you don't know about.........
somewhat off topic, but one time my friends convinced me i hooked up with this beast of a broad when i was drunk
sick.gif
i couldnt believe it, i thought for sure i remembered everything from the nightbefore. but still like 3 of my boys convinced me, i believed that @#$% for like 2 weeks too until they finally fessed up. but those 2 were pretty bad, i feltlike @#$% and was seriously considering turning sober and celibate

anyways, to the OP, females are straight up grimey, you have to watch your back...a soccer player at my school (UCSB), eric frimpong, is locked up doing timefor an alleged rape, although DNA evidence from OTHER dudes were found on the "victim's" clothing from that night
mad.gif

as long as there hasn't been a cop involved then move on,

you don't wanna press the issue/ keep it fresh in her mind,

it'll most likely blow over anyway

Same thing happened to me.

Only the girl was way ugly, and she kept changing her story about what happened.

I just ignored her. She eventually told everyone she knew (despite the fact that she begged me not to tell anyone.)

I should have pressed charges against her.

Well let's apply this logic to other things...

if you kill somebody but can't remember it, are you not still a murderer?

sure, intentions matter somewhat, but ultimately it's your actions that define a situation.

Originally Posted by ST0NEFAYCE

as long as there hasn't been a cop involved then move on,

you don't wanna press the issue/ keep it fresh in her mind,

it'll most likely blow over anyway

best advice i read in here!

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

somewhat off topic, but one time my friends convinced me i hooked up with this beast of a broad when i was drunk
sick.gif
i couldnt believe it, i thought for sure i remembered everything from the night before. but still like 3 of my boys convinced me, i believed that @#$% for like 2 weeks too until they finally fessed up. but those 2 were pretty bad, i felt like @#$% and was seriously considering turning sober and celibate

anyways, to the OP, females are straight up grimey, you have to watch your back...a soccer player at my school (UCSB), eric frimpong, is locked up doing time for an alleged rape, although DNA evidence from OTHER dudes were found on the "victim's" clothing from that night
mad.gif

I read about this kid Eric Frimpong in ESPN or SI or something. Its a damn shame and it really sounds like dude got done dirty. Kid was tried by the color ofhis skin, not by the evidence that was there.

OP, not one of them 20 folks are your boys? None of em want to talk about what happened? That too is a shame.

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

sick.gif
i couldnt believe it, i thought for sure i remembered everything from the night before. but still like 3 of my boys convinced me, i believed that @#$% for like 2 weeks too until they finally fessed up. but those 2 were pretty bad, i felt like @#$% and was seriously considering turning sober and celibate

anyways, to the OP, females are straight up grimey, you have to watch your back...a soccer player at my school (UCSB), eric frimpong, is locked up doing time for an alleged rape, although DNA evidence from OTHER dudes were found on the "victim's" clothing from that night
mad.gif

OP, not one of them 20 folks are your boys? None of em want to talk about what happened? That too is a shame.
Only one of them knows me as more than just a "Yeah, I know who he is" type of acquaintance, and he's resented me since I took hisspot on the Rugby team last year. He's the little brother (fraternity) of my roommate. He told my roommate, and my roommate told me. I called the guy, andhe denies saying that I "groped" her. Called him again after my roommate maintained that he said it, and he said, "Don't worry about it,bro. Just don't worry about it." No answers/clarification there.
indifferent.gif

Another guy that "confirmed" that I groped homegirl is another brother in the fraternity. But, he's frail, and my roommate told me that hewon't/I shouldn't bring it up because I scare him.

Back
Top Bottom