If these 2 rappers formed a duo, they'd be Top 3. I dare you to disagree

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Nas and Damien Marley part 2 please
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ImStillMike

Originally Posted by Jking0821

There are a bunch i would like to see.  I love when rappers have different sounds / flows on the same track.

Nas and Damien Marley part 2 please
nerd.gif

Kendrick Lamar + Lupe
Andre 3000 + Meek
flame suit on Wiz + Currensy
indifferent.gif
right?
we just throwin rappers together?

Jay-Z and Chief Keef 

Originally Posted by Maximus Meridius

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

Originally Posted by Chonky Monk

Yeah, why has NT always hated on Game?
It wasnt always like that. I think NT started to hate him around that time he was dissing everybody then apologizing every other week
laugh.gif
Thats the reason why people dismiss him not just on NT. He makes some dope west coast music but its hard to take dude serious sometime. I slept on the Red Album at first because of that but its really a good #%# album. Dude just needs to make music and chill with that other BS.
+ the namedropping doesn't help
his whole aura just seems like a dude that talks OD tough, but gets butterfly tats.

yea i really never understood the hate on here for the game...hes not the worst rapper ever

Nas.Com,
Nas and AZ over Preme/Statik Selektah production
Nas and Game though. Forreal? :rolleyes I'm good b

Yeah there are a couple of tracks out there wit nas and game on em right? one is on the hip hop is dead album if i can remember, but yeah nothin special. Nas and AZ have a much better flow together. Or Nas, Ghost, and Rae together >>>>>anything. Hope the success of watch the throne brings more successfull collab albums though

I always thought it was eerie how similar Game can make himself sound to Nas.

Don't really hear it on Hustlers but the track on Untitled had me thinking it was Nas for days after the album came out.

Nas, is really a problem when mixed with anyone though. I can't think of many times that he was on a track with someone else and the beat was trash, which is his biggest problem. Game might not be the last person that would make a great duo with him, but he certainly aint close to the top

game is average @ best.

the last thing i wanna hear is an LP with nas and dude.

how bout a Nas n ALC album. could you imagine the greatness?

Back
Top Bottom