If the total is 34.99....

its douchey to leave the penny...

the person behind the register doesnt want it
laugh.gif

At the other end of the spectrum don't you hate it when its like $34.04 and you don't have the 4 cents. Have to walk around with 96 cents in your pocket +**+ %@@+%%% sucks

At the other end of the spectrum don't you hate it when its like $34.04 and you don't have the 4 cents. Have to walk around with 96 cents in your pocket +**+ %@@+%%% sucks

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

mad.gif

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

mad.gif

anything under a whole number will sound more appealing and not as expensive because we dont' give cents that much importance like we do to a actual paper dollars.

anything under a whole number will sound more appealing and not as expensive because we dont' give cents that much importance like we do to a actual paper dollars.

Man listen I got a change jar I throw every penny in there. Sometimes I throw lint in that #!#+% too, whatever my pockets is holding under a buck going in there. I got about $78
pimp.gif
that's only 4 months worth. Gonna go on vacation in about 3 years worth of change
pimp.gif

Man listen I got a change jar I throw every penny in there. Sometimes I throw lint in that #!#+% too, whatever my pockets is holding under a buck going in there. I got about $78
pimp.gif
that's only 4 months worth. Gonna go on vacation in about 3 years worth of change
pimp.gif

why are yall clowning and stone facing a dude for asking a legitimate question ....

yall are so corny sometimes.

and hell yeah i take that penny i remember i wasn't allowed to get my stuff cause i was 2 pennies short and was heated til i found it for them going so hard.

why are yall clowning and stone facing a dude for asking a legitimate question ....

yall are so corny sometimes.

and hell yeah i take that penny i remember i wasn't allowed to get my stuff cause i was 2 pennies short and was heated til i found it for them going so hard.

What places do yall go to that won't let you slide for a penny
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I let people slide for a few dollars (I let one lady slide for 5) regularly and I work at a grocery store chain.
Never been suspended for my till being too off.

What places do yall go to that won't let you slide for a penny
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I let people slide for a few dollars (I let one lady slide for 5) regularly and I work at a grocery store chain.
Never been suspended for my till being too off.

Originally Posted by NiPxD

If i dont and that happens 3499 more times then i lose my chance of purchasing that item for the 3500th time.......Now i have to pay for the 3500th AND 3501st!

powder your making me think about the math on this one man

Originally Posted by NiPxD

If i dont and that happens 3499 more times then i lose my chance of purchasing that item for the 3500th time.......Now i have to pay for the 3500th AND 3501st!

powder your making me think about the math on this one man

Back
Top Bottom