If The #BASED NTers Set Up A Cookout, Would You Come?

Originally Posted by Club29

half of you would get scolded by your parents for playing with fire

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nothin4ever

Originally Posted by Datnggag

We been discussing this with the #NY #NT Fam..we gonna do a big one at the end of the summer..imma bring this

Portable watermelon cooler....or as i like to say the %**% COOLER
eek.gif

ima put my baby in one of those for the summer

I may be the only one to find humor in this but 
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Nothin4ever

Originally Posted by Datnggag

We been discussing this with the #NY #NT Fam..we gonna do a big one at the end of the summer..imma bring this

Portable watermelon cooler....or as i like to say the %**% COOLER
eek.gif

ima put my baby in one of those for the summer

I may be the only one to find humor in this but 
laugh.gif
roll.gif

I'm saying, if the #BASED NYC NTer's want to put something together, we could make this work.  The city isn't that far from Philly at all... And like someone said, we could all surround a grill and just start doing the Cooking Dance.  It'll be like when Goku got all of the world's energy together to create the Spirit Bomb and defeat Frieza... Except we'll be defeating world hunger! *humanitarian swag swag swag Feed the Children cook cook cook*
eek.gif
pimp.gif

I'm saying, if the #BASED NYC NTer's want to put something together, we could make this work.  The city isn't that far from Philly at all... And like someone said, we could all surround a grill and just start doing the Cooking Dance.  It'll be like when Goku got all of the world's energy together to create the Spirit Bomb and defeat Frieza... Except we'll be defeating world hunger! *humanitarian swag swag swag Feed the Children cook cook cook*
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom