If someone told you 15 years ago that Penny's would cost more than Js what would you have said?¿

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by johnmckoolaid

i would have said i know because the penny foamposite one cost 200$

topic fail
laugh.gif

I think you're not really comparing Penny's to Jordans but really leather based shoes vs foamposites. Of course Foamposites are gonna cost more since it was brand new technology way ahead of its time.

I think you're not really comparing Penny's to Jordans but really leather based shoes vs foamposites. Of course Foamposites are gonna cost more since it was brand new technology way ahead of its time.

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Penny shoes made him injured. He effed up his knee in those brick Penny III
I don't know about this. During that time he was arguably one of the best overall players in basketball. If the shoes caused him any discomforts or hindered him in any ways, I think Nike would have made adjustments accordingly.

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Penny shoes made him injured. He effed up his knee in those brick Penny III
I don't know about this. During that time he was arguably one of the best overall players in basketball. If the shoes caused him any discomforts or hindered him in any ways, I think Nike would have made adjustments accordingly.

laugh.gif
What Mrdeadstock said.
As long as the Penny line stayed dope not one single damn would've been given.

laugh.gif
What Mrdeadstock said.
As long as the Penny line stayed dope not one single damn would've been given.

I was 7 so I would be like "ok?"

A better question would be, what if someone told you 15 years ago Jordans would be made in way worse quality with a super higher price?

A better question would be, what if someone told you 15 years ago Jordans would be made in way worse quality with a super higher price?

Yeah at least the quality of the penny's are still on point. I'll pay more if I'm getting a better product.

Yeah at least the quality of the penny's are still on point. I'll pay more if I'm getting a better product.

Originally Posted by SoSickening

THIS.

Originally Posted by SoSickening

THIS.

Originally Posted by KiCkzB4HoZ

I would have been like yea...and Vlade Divac is better than Olajuwon.

if you're are refering to the penny foams back in the day they were 190-200  close this post

Originally Posted by KiCkzB4HoZ

I would have been like yea...and Vlade Divac is better than Olajuwon.

if you're are refering to the penny foams back in the day they were 190-200  close this post

Back
Top Bottom